Chapter 2

Unexpected but, okay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up when he felt something hit head, getting up from the couch, rubbing his now throbbing head, glaring at his roommate, Jimin. "What was that for?!" Jungkook asks, with an angry voice.

"For sleeping in the evening of course" Jimin replies, rolling his eyes at Jungkook's childishness before going to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

The kitchen is not too big and not too small, enough for a one-door fridge, three counter top, a sink, stove of course and double door cabinet. In the middle of the kitchen is a cheap dining table for four peoples. Half of the kitchen walls are painted in white and all of it are tiles, to protect the walls from oil, in case if someone cook and the oil explode from the pan and stuff you know? Oh and wooden floor.

Jimin pulls out the frozen pizza from the freezer, not wanting to wait for it to melt so he decided to heat it with microwave first then he can bake them. Removing the plastic from the pizza and throws it in the bin. He places the pizza in a big plate before heating it in the oven. Once it's done, he let it cold for 3 minutes before baking it in the oven. Instead of waiting there like a stupid person, he walks out of the kitchen to the living room seeing Jungkook still there watching some kind of supernatural show. He plops himself on the sofa, legs resting on the coffee table.

"You know putting your legs on the coffee table is not nice. Don't you have manners? People put food on there Jimin, I'm not suprise if you choke on your pizza because that table stink"

Jungkook's complain making him immidiately remove his legs from the coffee table, he turns his body so he can lay on Jungkook's thigh, and rests his legs on the arm rest. He's been helping his friend finding job for god knows how long and he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter