Chapter 1

Unexpected but, okay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Again?"

"I'm so sorry Jimin"

"Okay fine. I let you go this time Jeon, and next time, I don't want to hear 'I'll pay when I have money'." Jimin says as he sighs in frustration because typical Jungkook don't have money to pay for the coffee and sometimes he feel sorry for the younger, he really need to get a job but poor him no one accept him as their worker.

"Thank you Jiminnie, I promise I'll pay," Jungkook lifts his hands up, showing the palm of his hand, that's a sign of him promising something but deep down he knows that he can't pay because he really is broke right now. Wait! Not right now. He means, all the time. He's tired of applying job here and there because he knows that nobody is going to accept him. 

~

Jungkook walks out of the coffee shop, walking around the city but make sure that he's not too far from his apartment. The hottest building in town is Kim's Company, which is 10 minutes away from his apartment. He heard that the CEO has retired from his job because he's too old and he gave the job to his son, Kim Namjoon. People have been gossping about him, they says that he's handsome, attractive, cold hearted, billionaire and stuff, well people nowadays are gold digger. Not that Jungkook is not a gold digger, but he really is desperate for money right now.

Besides the Kim's Company building, there's a hotel, Kim's Hotel of course and below the Company is Kim's Mall. Not sure what's the real name but the buildings are belongs to Kim and it's really popular in town.They're painted in creme and chocolate color and it looks more unique-ish and trend-ish. Pretty much everyone goes there. The mall are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter