2 hours of lunch

A belief to change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck’s POV

 

“You may have your lunch now” the teacher left the room signaling the end of the first half of the day. Now it’s time for lunch. I was about to leave until Minhyung called me in the “nickname” he gave me.

“HAECHAN!” I almost forgot that he want to have lunch with me. I was gonna run away from him but I decided not to waste my energy since its PE day today.

Minhyung grabbed my hand and ran down the stairs pulling me with him. I almost tripped which got me annoyed but I refused to tell it to him anyways. I just hope this hour with him and me end already.

But as we were running I noticed something strange. We’re not going to the canteen. We’re entering this car that seems to be quite expensive.

“Yah- Minhyung- where are we going?!” he didn’t answer and just pulled me there.

“Yuta, bring us to the restaurant.” He ordered the (quite handsome) driver.

“Got it little bro”

Not even five minutes have passed when the car started but Minhyung seems to be yawning and falling to deep sleep. Not that quite awkward at first but then Minhyung’s head slowly landed on my shoulders without me noticing. It’s awkward to wake him up from a deep sleep on his own expensive car so I refused not to.

Gosh what have I entered myself in?

------------

“Murrrk, wake up!” the driver snaps his fingers to the sleeping boy. Gladly he woke up. There wasn’t even a single sign of shock in his face when he found out he slept in my shoulders, smh.

We seem to have arrived to a really fancy sea food restaurant. I guess the rumors about this boy being the brother of a really rich psychologist is not a lie.

“Oh! Were here! Cool!” After going back to his conscience he grabbed my hand and got off the car swift like a flash.

Before even getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter