The Clingy One

A belief to change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The Clingy One

 

DONGHYUCK’S POV

 

“… Because of them your mother died”

A phrase that I’ve hearing since I was young.

 

My name is Lee Donghyuck, I’ve lost a father and mother when I was still a mindless fetus. The one who acted as my guardians are them, Taeyong, Taeil and Jaehyun. I’ve always yearned for my mother’s love. Taeyong always tells me that my mother was a very enthusiastic woman but the smile in her died when my father destroyed her story. I have been taught that feeling love for a human is dangerous. That it will just ruin me. At first it seems wrong but the more that I look at my mother’s tragic story, the more that I believed in what the spirits says.

“Avoid feeling happiness with humans. Conversations to them are only needed when in serious matters.” Is what I say to myself

------------

 

“Stay safe in school Donghyuck”, the gray haired Taeil reminded me and kissed me in the head like I’m still his 3 year old baby. The other two waved at me. My first year of senior high school in Seoul of Performing Arts starts now. Although I know that I won’t really enjoy it as the other humans I’m still excited.

------------

 

I entered the classroom 1-B with my typical deadpan resting face. No one seems to notice me coming in and that made me relieved. I sat on one of the empty seats near the window. Everything seems normal until a black-haired boy entered the room that made the crowd go wild.

“LEE MINHYUNG!!!”

“MURRRK LEEEE”

“HOW WAS YOUR TRIP FROM CANADA?!”

Loud screams that came from both guys and girls welcomed the boy who just entered. It seems as if I’m the only one uninterested in him. Eh, who cares, as long as he stays away from me I’m ok. But as much as I didn’t expect it, the boy sat next to me. Kinda shookening since there’s like a lot of empty seats left yet he decided to site there but that’s fine as long as he doesn’t talk to me its ok.

“Hi, I’m Minhyung. You are?” wow….. Out of all the gosh damn people you decided to talk to me first. Well he’s gonna regret knowing me so why not introduce myself anyway.

“I’m Donghyuck”

“That’s a nice name. I’m betting it’s your mother who gave it to you since moms for me are best at giving names.”

“Please refrain from speaking about my mother.” I raised my voice at the black-haired boy. I guess my tone was too harsh since I can tell by the boy’s face that he got a little scared. See? I told you all he’s gonna regret talking to me.

But will he?

------------

Lunch time came and my classmates have gathered to their circle of friends leaving me to myself.

“Mark, where do you want to eat lunch?” an orange-haired came in to where the individual is sitting.

“You and the other’s go ahead.”

I overheard what they were saying but I no longer mind it. I left the room and went to the school cafeteria. But as I was going down the stairs I hear foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter