The Human and The Spirit

A belief to change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Human and The Spirit

 

NOTE: I DON'T SHIP NCT'S TAEYONG WITH RED VELVET'S JOY BUT I REALLY THINK THAT ITS REALLY  GOOD TO HAVE JOY IN THIS ROLE.

 

TAEYONG’S POV

 

“Taeyong!” a sweet voice calls out to me. I turned around knowing who it is and as I look to who it is, a smiling Soo-young faced me.

“Hello Joy” I acted cool and called her in her nickname. But the cool act ended when the younger one waist-hugged me. “Stop acting cool Taeyong, you look like a grandpa when you do”

“Ah seriously your just one year younger than me but you act like a kid”, I said playful while her apple-red hair.

I was known as a really serious spirit. I rarely smile or make jokes. But everything changes when I’m with Joy. Coming from the nickname I gave her, Joy gives me joy that no one else can give me. Some people say that I might have a crush on her but I kept on denying it but… to be honest it really is true. The only thing that a spirit like me wish now is that me and her stays like this.

 

------------

 

“Are you absurd? You can’t come back as a spirit when you choose to be a human.” I raised my voice at the younger one. “Plus, you won’t live forever as a human, you’ll eventually die. As a spirit you’ll live forever”

“Yeah, I know” the look on her is the same look as to someone trying to apologize. Did I hurt her?

“… I’m sorry if I raised my voice. But still, are you really that willing on having a life that ends by time just for your love to a human?”

“Taeyong, I don’t know if you’ll understand this but having to live a limited but happy life is better than living a life that won’t end but miserable. Please understand that I’m doing this to be happy. You want me to be happy right?” Joy cornered me. Of course I want her to be happy but what about me? My happiness? She’s my happiness

 

Of course if you love someone their happiness is more than yours

-----------

 

And as year passed I watched Joy grow as a human, live like a human, talk like a human, and love like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter