one

Maybe, this time

 

Chapter 1

 

Busan

 

"youngjae-ah what is your shift for today" I looked as i see jinyoung hyung walking towards me holding a patient’ s chart. Jinyoung hyung is very handsome so I won’t question the lovely stares he got from the nurses and patients.

 

"I’m on am shift today and I think it’s gonna be a busy day" as I looked over the ward that I was handling. It’s the surgical ward and a lot of patients that just came from different operations come here where special attention are given from doctors and nurses alike since it’s a matter of life and death.

 

"I got a call from Dr. Seo, he said that we should visit him later at 3, he has something very important to say"

 

"You don’t think we’re getting demoted, right?"

 

I looked at jinyoung hyung. Getting a call from the head office means two things, either you get promoted or demoted and getting demoted means going to less ‘advance’ hospital where you get to work really hard since technologies aren’t advance enough while getting promoted is just the other way around.

 

"We’ll see. I don’t think we’ve done something to get us demoted youngjae-ah. By the way I need to go, I’m needed at the neuro dept. I’ll see you later" jinyoung hyung said while waving goodbye. Jinyoung-hyung is current one of the head doctors and he is needed in surgeries that are going to be performed also, has always been a friend, without him I think I wouldn’t survive medicine or even pursuing my dreams to be a doctor. Currently I’m one of the regular attending physicians where I specialize in cancer treatment.

 

"Nurse mike are you ready? We’ll do start our rounds" as I get started to start the day.

 

Seoul

 

"Good morning Chairman, Doctor Seo has received the message that you wish tell him. He’s on the process of doing it as of the moment. Also you have a meeting with the board at 10 this morning and lunch with your wife at 1. You are free this afternoon, Chairman. Do you have any special request?" as the secretary of biggest and largest group of hospital and pharmaceuticals said.

 

"How is my son doing?"

 

"As of reports, he is handling Seoul Medical Hospital very well. We don’t have reports of negligence and malpractices since he became the CEO, Chairman."

"Well I hope he is taking good care of himself and his colleagues. We don’t want doctors to be the one on the hospital bed" I said, laughing. I looked to see my loyal secretary. He’s been with me since I became the chairman and behind a successful chairman is always his reliable secretary.

 

"and you, are taking care of yourself secretary Kim?"

 

"yes chairman"

 

"Good, You know secretary Kim, I was thinking on how it feels to becoming a grandfather already. Jaebum’s already 30 and I think I want to see little jaebum running around the house. Do you have grandchild, Secretary?"

 

"I do chairman, my first born gave birth to my first grandchild a year ago and I tell you chairman the feeling is different" I look at the admiration of my secretary’s face

 

"very well, thank you now I need to get this paper’s signed. You’re dismissed."

 

 

 

--"--

 

I hoped you liked the first chaper :)

See you on the next.