seven; a coffee, please!

school love

When I arrived home my uniform was pouring and my hair was a big mess, I looked down to take a look at my white shirt expecting what I knew it would happen, you could actually see my pink bra through the fabric, luckily I had my jacket on and I was hoping it covered me up, I didn’t wanted to go around showing people my underwear that wasn't what I was looking for.

I had lunch by myself, my parents arrived late on Friday’s afternoons, I only had a pot of noodles since it wasn’t that early anymore I would get something else at the café if I get hungry. I went upstairs, I was in need of taking a hot bubble bath, before getting in I picked my outfit, I choose my leather jacket instead of the denim one since that one was waterproof, I took a look outside my window and it didn’t seemed like it was going to stop raining and I wasn’t willing to take more risks than I already had. I took out from my cabinet a black and white striped turtle neck and I picked my black skinny jeans although I wanted to wear that denim skirt Nayoung got me for my last birthday but the weather today wasn’t the best for it.

I woke up and I freaked out since I felt some liquid around my body, then I realised I had fallen sleep while I was taking a bath. I got out of the bathub fast and grabbed a towel to wrap myself and I saw the clock hanging on my wall, it was five already, how long was I asleep there? Now I will have to rush to get there in time, we were meeting at half past five. I put my clean clothes on as fast as I was able to and I did my make up quickly enough to leave home in just less than ten minutes. I stepped out and I felt thankful since it wasn’t raining now, but I still brought the umbrella with me.

My phone vibrated on my back pocket, I picked it up to check and it was Kyulkyung’s message that appeared on the screen.

“I’m inside, by the window!”

I got faster thant I expected to the establishment, I came in and looked around to spot her, it was crowded now I understood why she was waiting for me inside. I was trying to surprise her from the back but she saw me and started laughing while I was still standing there. She got up and we hugged each other, I was going to take my sit but she pulled out the chair for me this time the one that started laughing was me, but I felt how my face was going to blush.

“What was that for?” I asked as I sit.

“You’re welcome” she replied and winked.

We were chatting when the waiter came around to asks our orders.

“A coffee, please!”

“Noted, and how about you?”

“I’ll take the green tea, thanks”

He came back with our cups in the span of a few minutes and left.

Kyulkyung started to pour lots of sugar into her coffee, I never met someone that could handle all that sweet on their body.

“Won’t you get sick with all that sugar?” I showed my concern.

“It’s okay! I just wanted to make it as sweet as you”

That almost made me choke on my straw, I didn’t knew this face of her, I was confused between if she was being funny or flirty.