Arcade

Glow up [Twice fanfic]

Finally its time for them to meet in the arcade all of the coulpes were patiently waiting for Yooyeon and Jihyo...

But not Jeongyeon she held Nayeons hand "babe why are they taking so long" Jeongyeon asked impatiently.

Nayeon didn't answer she took out her phone and called Yooyeon after the third time it rang she finally picked up.

NY: Where are you guys we've been waiting for you too for quite a while

YY: opps, sorry i forgot to call to tell you that we aren't going

Nayeon heard sniffling sounds in the background and Nayeon knew something seemed kinda sketchy.

NY: whatever see you soon 

YY: ok bye.

Nayeon hung up the phone "guys their not coming do you know whats going on between them?" Nayeon asked them.

"I really dont know but they have been really close lately" Chaeyoung said and put her arm around Mina's shoulder.

"Okay lets go inside this is boring" Jeongyeon said pulling Nayeon as they went inside they were amazed at how big and bright the arcade was.

"Wow Tzuyu-ah lets go pay for the card so that we can play" Sana said rushing Tzuyu over.

That's when Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon came jogging behind her to get their cards.

 When they came back Jeongyeon and Tzuyu came with 2 cards for each that had a bunch of chips so that you can play. Chaeyoung came with 1 because mina is chill and she's not that energetic.

Sana being Sana pulled Tzuyu as fast as she can to play games they first played a scary horror game that was in 4D which scared the life out Sana.

Once a jumpscare popped up in the screen Sana would always hug Tzuyu and hide her face in her back the scarest Jumpscare popped up in the screen and Sana quickly put her head on Tzuyu's lap at the same time as screaming her lungs out.

Tzuyu was laughing her eyeballs out from just seeing Sana's reaction she was laughing so hard she almost lost the game.

 

After a few more minutes Tzuyu successfully beat the game and patted Sana's head which was on her lap she then lifted her head gently took off her 3d glasses and looked at her.

 

She saw visible tears and wiped them with her thumb Sana was staring deep into Tzuyu's soul she's so caring Sana said in her head she automatically hugged Tzuyu "that was scary" Sana said with her shaky voice "no its not, you were just scared" Tzuyu disagreed to cheer her up.

 

They separated from the hugged and Tzuyu gave Sana a cute peck and Sana turned red.

 

While Jeongyeon and Nayeon were arguing on where to go Jeongyeon was so fed up she pulled Nayeon to a random game and they bothed enjoyed and took turns.

 

But after a while they got bored so Nayeon took Jeongyeon to a different game and they enjoyed it and took turns again. When Nayeon won she was jumping up and down and hugged Jeongyeon's neck.

 

Jeongyeon was stunned at that move she satyed still and was shocked but was brought back to reality when Nayeon started to 

ask if she was okay. After that move Jeongyeon thought to always be loyal to her girlfriend.

 

Mina and Chaeyoung were so boring that they tagged along with Jeongyeon and Nayeon and enjoyed there time with them.

 

But then Dahmo were in the bathroom doing something they shouldn't do in a bathroom

 

2yeon were arguing again and Michaeng were so tired of it "why did you have to jump over the whole map that cheating plus this is an arcade" Nayeon said nagging Like a mother "it's not cheating it's called a glitch people do that sometimes" Jeongyeon the gaming expert said "so I don't care if it's a glitch play by the rules" Nayeon said winning the argument

 

Micheang were watching and they were so annoyed Mina pulled Chaeyoung to the bathroom "Babe don't you feel like someone's watching us" Chaeyoung looked at Mina in a unimpressed face.

 

"I know I felt that too. It's probably Tzuyu's crazy ex girlfriend" Chaeyoung said Mina laughed "let's just tell the others to get ready so we can get the pizza" Chaeyoung said turning the knob.

 

"Wait!" Mina said Chaeyoung look shocked "let's have some fun" Mina pushed Chaeyoung to door. Chaeyoung seductively her lips and slowly pulled Mina by her hips.

 

"Let's do a quickie then we can tell them" Mina whispered so close to Chaeyoungs face that she felt her hot breath and there noses were touching.

 

Chaeyoung couldn’t take it anymore she pulled Mina and crashed their lips together.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Elkie and her crew were in the arcade spying Sana and Tzuyu they were in masks playing games near the couple. Also take pictures of them.

 

“Guys get ready we have some work to do tomorrow”.