Apology

Glow up [Twice fanfic]

Nayeon's POV

Last night was crazy Yooyeon is so hard when it comes to . Talking about Yooyeon, where is she?

I sat up from the bed and looked around I just remembered I'm still .

After I put on my clothes. I went to the kitchen and saw her making breakfast. So I back hugged her "Nayeon-ah Jeongyeon came while you were sleeping and she told me that she liked you and she was very sorry" Yooyeon said in her soft morning voice.

"Really, what did you say?" I asked curiously "I told her that I will let you know" Yooyeon said.

FLASHBACK

Yooyeon heard loud knocks. She got off her bed and went down stairs to see who dares to bother her at 5:30 in the morning.

When she opened the door she was wasn't surprised to see Jeongyeon. "Yes?" Yooyeon asked already getting tired of her face.

"Is Nayeon here? If not can I talk to you? It's something important" Jeongyeon asked nicely trying not to get punched "Come in".

Yooyeon walked to the kitchen and Jeongyeon took off her sneakers in the entrance and followed her.
Yooyeon sat on the table and Jeongyeon sat in front of her.

"So what do you want" Yooyeon asked "okay I know this may sound weird but I really like Nayeon, your probably gonna get mad because you guys are together but for real I've been liking her every since I first saw her I always made fun of her for her attention. Plus I wanted to ask her nicely yesterday but I kept thinking about you two" Jeongyeon said super fast. 

Yooyeon wasn't surprised to hear that "okay I'll tell her that when she wakes up and I'll tell you what she will say when we meet again".

Jeongyeon was happy and confused at the same time "wait what about you two?" Yooyeon thinks she's not ready to tell her yet about their relationship.

"It's okay she'll probably say yes" Yooyeon was started to get nervous Jeongyeon didn't feel something right "are you 100% sure"

"Yes, I am".

FLASHBACK OVER

"Oh my god I'm so happy the day has finally come" Nayeon yelled jumping around Yooyeon smiled without turning around.

"Good for you" Y/N said trying not to laugh at Nayeon stupidity "Congrats let's see how's she act when she sees you at school".

Time skip School Day

Nayeon and Yooyeon made it to there school and again there was staring but all the kids were chanting 2yeon. (Jeongyeon and Nayeon)

Since Jeongyeon was popular and she had fans who stalk people it easily spread around the school.

Everyone turned there head to the other end of the hallway and they were yelling and screaming because they saw the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon.

The screams were getting louder as Jeongyeon walked up to Nayeon slowly. Yooyeon stepped to the side already knowing what was about to go down.

When Jeongyeon was facing Nayeon, Jeongyeon put on her serious face.

"Nayeon I don't know if your still mad at me with what I did on Saturday and I wanted to tell you that I'm truley sorry".

Nayeon was already tearing up still not getting the fact that it's really happening the hottest and the biggest bully in her school is apologizing to her.

"But since what I already see so far, you forgive me right?" Nayeon nodded her head uncontrollably.

"So..." Jeongyeon took out a bracelet that has NY (not New York) on it "be my girlfriend" Nayeon almost had the guts to fly she was so happy she couldn't explain it.

"Yes, Yes I will" Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon and clearly was blushing and everyone was cheering for them Tzuyu and Dahyun joined the hug Soon all Twice members joined in the hug.

Lunch

Jeongyeon and Nayeon were sitting together and being lovey dovey to each other and there was a rude fan of Jeongyeon was secretly hearing there conversation and she glared at Nayeon mostly for being with her Jeongie. 

So her being an anti-2yeon she went to Nayeon and poured a cup of Apple juice on her new Versace sweater. 

Jeongyeon got mad and so did Nayeon, Nayeon got up and said "What are ing trying to do? are you that pissed off that your uglier than a drenched " Nayeon voice was so different from what everyone else herd it.

The girl was left walking back to her seat with wide open.

Jeongyeon was so proud to hear that and so was Twice, Dahyun, Tzuyu and the other fangirls who also witnessed everything.

Nayeon was walking to the nurse and Jeongyeon ran after her in the hallway. She grabbed her arm to stop her "Nayeon-ah are you okay".

Nayeon turned around and smiled "I'm fine". "Let me a company you to the nurse" Jeongyeon said and put her arm around Nayeon's neck.

____________________________________

Satzu after school

Tzuyu was staying after school because she,Jeongyeon,and Chaeyoung were all going to have soccer practice The only problem was she didn't tell Sana. Sana must've been worried sick.

Tzuyu had to go to her locker to get her soccer cloths since her locker was far she past by the bathroom.

She heard these weird noises and her being brave she went in the bathroom and regretted going in there.

She saw Sana and Eunha making out. Tzuyu immediately went out and felt pain on her chest she couldn't believe her eyes.
The girl who confessed to her is now cheating on her.

Tzuyu tried to forget it and went to her locker for her belongings.

____________________________________

In soccer practice Tzuyu looked like she was going to murder someone.

Now since they're sitting on the bleachers taking a break Chaeyoung finally had the balls to ask "what's up with you, why are you so mad all of sudden".

Tzuyu glanced at Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon "Sana cheated on me" Jeongyeon was confused "what do you mean I thought she was dating Eunha I saw them kiss once".

"Well news flash she's dating me and her. I mean why would she have any interest in her I'm way better than her" (No offence I love her with passion) Tzuyu said complaining.

"Well what are you going to do with her" Chaeyoung said wiping off the sweat rolling on forehead "I'm just going to ask for her phone, see if she will let me because she always uses mine and I really don't know if she will tell me the truth or not. Also today's our 3 year anniversary".

" Ouch well when Mina told me the truth we broke up" Chaeyoung said still wiping off the sweat Tzuyu looked at her with her eyes wide open. 

"Yeah we broke up yesterday, apparently she lost her feelings for me, but were still friends" Chaeyoung got up and ran back to the field because their couch called.

Tzuyu just thought of Sana saying she doesn't like her anymore. She can't believe it after 3 years of their time together that's what she got when it was there adversity.

____________________________________

Tzuyu came home and saw Sana watching T.V she totally ignored her and went to the bathroom to shower.

After her long shower she went to her room and put on ripped jeans, a supreme shirt, and a jean jacket over.

She went to the door entrance "Baby where are to going?" Sana muted the T.V to hear Tzuyu's response. She opened the door and "Out" with the coldest expression then slammed the door and left.

Sana flinched a little and she was confused.

Tzuyu drove to Eunha's house and knocked on the door Twice. Eunha opened the door and quickly tried to close the door seeing Tzuyu's scary face but she held the door because she was strong enough. 

"Can we talk privately" Tzuyu's deep husky voice was y and scary in Eunha's head.

"S-Sure" Eunha let her in.

____________________________________

Cliffhanger lol sorry I haven't updated in so long hope you gays enjoyed this retarded chapter.