I Love School

Glow up [Twice fanfic]

Nayeons pov

I just woke up and its 5:00 and i have to get ready for school. I always get ready for school early becasue i love school with all my heart it is so fun learning about knew things everyday, I love the teachers they are so nice to me but the only thing that bugs me is the the people from that group Twice they would call me and my friends geeks and nerds and pull pranks on us all the time.

But it really does bother me I only went to this school to learn not to listen to what other people say about us. Your probably wondering who is in this Twice group well the leader of that group is Jeongyeon she is super hot she the one that plans all the pranks and she is very mean to people she doesn't like, she is basically mean to me and my friends only she has short hair and always wears black cloths and has this tom-boyish look on her she also has short hair which looks hot on her but I'm probably to ugly for her.

Then there's Momo she is Japanese she is the one who is always getting into fights she is the dumb blonde in that group since she's in my class I obviously know how stupid she sounds when Mr.Seo would ask her to answer the question he gave her. She dated so many girls in the school that no one could count how many she also is hot and handsome but somewhat not my type to date.

Next there is Sana she's also from Japan she is very clumsy she would trip on a flat surface, she is dumb too but there could be sometimes that she could be smart shes also y and cute at the same. But dated more girls than Momo she probably dated the whole school, she's a snake.

Now there is Chaeyoung she has a cute smile but when you get her mad she isn't the cutest or the person you would want to talk to she is the shortest and she is the maknae her and Mina are the top couple in the school and she is that type of person who are so passive with there Bae.

Last but not least Mina she is another Japanese one she is very quiet and shy shes always happy but never gets mad when she gets mad no one gets near her not even Chaeyoung she's only in the group because of Chaeyoung.

Well now I have to take a shower becasue I've been laying on this bed for 30 minutes and I have to go to school.

Narrator's POV 

30 minutes later Nayeon came out of the shower she put on her jeans,her pink purple and white button up shirt then she tooked it in her pants, she put on her beat up converse,and made two pony tails and put on her glasses.

Nayeon was eating her breakfast while reading a book and she went to her living room and continued reading her book for about another hour untill she heard her front door knock she went to grab her book bag and went to the door knowing who it was. There they were her other friends Tzuyu and Dahyun they were as smart as her "ready to go?" Tzuyu said "you always ask me that and you know I'm always ready" Nayeon said as they were already on there way to school.

When they entered the school it was full of stares everybody was staring at them but Nayeon,Dahyun,Tzuyu were already used it becasue it happens everyday. Then when they go to there lockers there was Jeongyeon.

"hello nerd can you do my homework tonight" she said with her back leaning on the locker next to Nayeon "your so stupid how can I do your homework if the school day haven't started what if you don't get any homework" Nayeon said taking her stuff out of her locker "well then I want you to do my homework for tomorrow" Jeongyeon said "your such an idiot" Nayeon said closing her locker and walking away.

The day went pass so quickly and Nayeon was finally getting bored of school not really bored of school actually bored of everyone throwing spit balls at her and calling her a nerd. She was just couldn't take it anymore but then she thought of something what happens if her and her friends change there style and how they look like will they turn out to be cool.

After school

"Guys why don't we do a huge makeover" Nayeon said as Tzuyu driving to her mansion "wow I was thinking about that yesterday I'm so tired of getting name called" Dahyun said "okay let's go to the mall and look for clothes instead of going to my house" Tzuyu said "okay wait let's tell Yooyeon (made up character) if she wants to transfer she suppose to be in this school" Nayeon said. "Your asking your crush to come to your school" Dahyun said to annoy Nayeon "Shut up and go to your Momo" Nayeon said firing back."Okay shut up we're here" Tzuyu said parking her car.

Since all three of them grew up in a rich familes and nobody but themselves knew they were able to get alot of clothes But before they did Tzuyu had to drop off Nayeon at the Salon because she wanted to dye her hair pink but then.Tzuyu had to come back to pick Nayeon up "Wow you look very good".Tzuyu said then they finally went to the mall Tzuyu bought the most clothes Nayeon bought the most make up and Dahyun bought a lot of shoes before they left they changed into one of there outfits that they bought.

After the shopping spree the all went to Yooyeon's house and they were in the living room with all the lights off they were gonna watch a horror movie and Nayeon and Yooyeon were cuddling on the couch and Dahyun and Tzuyu were just sitting next to eachother. When the movie was over Nayeon ended up sleeping on Yooyeon's chest.

"It's okay leave her here I will take her to school tomorrow" Yooyeon said sitting gently "Are you sure? She's a lot of work" Tzuyu said about to leave with Dahyun. "Yeah it's fine" Yooyeon said "okay I left her bags in the doorway bye" Tzuyu yelled as she was closing the door.

"Okay let's take you to my room" Yooyeon whispered in Nayeon's ear and picking her up "your gonna sleep with me right?" Nayeon said placing her hand on Yooyeon's chest and surprising her while she was taking her to her room. When Yooyeon placed her on her bed she took off her jeans and tied her pink hair and admiring it too.

Your probably wondering why is she doing th at to her well... Yooyeon and Nayeon are really close and Yooyeon liked Nayeon as a sister even when she was a nerd.Nayeon liked her the same way she always wanted her by herside and she wanted her to protect her when anything happens now it's gonna happen because Yooyeon is now in Nayeon's school as she already transferred Yooyeon was not a nerd she got along with everyone and became very popular in her old school now she is going to Nayeon's school and she wants to see how the school is

"C'mon I know your awake" Yooyeon said "really am I that obvious" Nayeon said "yes you are I can see your eyelids moving" Yooyeon said laying next to Nayeon and facing her " can i tell you something" Nayeon asked "what?" "Since you are coming to my school can you be my fake girlfriend" Nayeon asked another question "well... I could do it to protect you from anything... okay" Yooyeon said Nayeon turned around and Yooyeon pulled Nayeon in a spoon position and they both fell asleep.

 

 

 

Chapter 1 done and I am so tired, sorry if this boring this is the first chapter nothing special is suppose to happen but be prepared for the next chapter.