New boy

Glow up [Twice fanfic]

The next day of school the atmosphere was very different Sana looked like she was gonna murder someone and so did Tzuyu.

When their first period class bell rang they both had english the problem was...they sat next to each other.They both were looking at different directions to avoid eye contact.

Yooyeon who sat with 2yeon was disgusted because of there flirting. So she started to text Jihyo. 

MiChaeng were having an awkward conversation because they broke up exactly 2 days ago

Chanyeol was in headphones waiting for the teacher to come in the class room flustered already knowing that he's the only boy in the class.

Mina' s pov

Mr.Seo came in the classroom later then usual and a very cute guy came behind him I felt my cheeks burn up.

His nice black hair (sorry I loved him in black hair), his plump lips, his ripped jeans, his visible strong thighs and a white stussy T-shirt that goes so well with him.

"Guys please bring your attention to me" Mr.Seo said and gave the hot boy a signal to speak "Hi, my name is Park Jimin I used to be a ballerina, I'm a part of a group called BTS and I came from Busan, please take care of me" he  bowed and gave a heart warming smile everyone clapped.

Omg I hope he sits next to me there is a empty seat next to me but suddenly I remembered that Chaeyoung was here I glanced at her and she looks mad maybe because he's too hot for herself to handle.

"Now, you can sit where ever you want,I know there is a lot of seats empty this is a small class" Jimin smiled and glanced at me.

He started to walk towards our desk. "Is this seat taken?" He pointed to the seat next to me "No, you can sit there" I said trying not to sound shy.

Author pov

Half the period has gone passed and the students got a break time.

Jimin closed his books and turned his head to Mina's direction "so... what's your name cutie?" Jimin asked smirking.

Mina giggled and turned her head "Hi I'm Mina I was also a ballerina,I came from Japan and I'm a part of Twice".

"Wow, you were one too. I herd a lot about you guys one of my group members thinks that one of you guys are cute" Jimin said already interested into Mina.

"Really? Oh about your group is it only you who came or all of you guys?" Mina asked

"All of us I just don't see any of them this period"

"What about lunch do you have them?" Mina asked 

"Yeah,you wanna sit with us to get to know us?" Jimin asked

"Why, not?"

Lunch 

"Guys let's have fun after school, Wanna go to the arcade" Nayeon said finally sitting with Twice in their table.

"Oh yeah we should, we can celebrate for the new couples" Momo said wiping off the the pieces of jokbal off her chin.

"Couples? I thought it was only us" Nayeon said confused pointing at her and Jeongyeon.

"Oh, did we forget" Momo glanced at Dahyun "me and Dahyun are dating" Twice members didn't have any reaction but Nayeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu were Hella shocked.

"You two are dating" Nayeon pointed at them and they both nodded "wow Dahyun would always talk about you" Dahyun blushed.

Not so long Yooyeon and Jihyo came to the table with everyone staring.

"Guys this is Jihyo she's my friend" Yooyeon introduced "Hi i'm Jihyo nice to meet you all" she said as she bowed nicely.

"oh, Jihyo I've seen you around" Nayeon said.

"You can sit with us if you want" Jeongyeon said snaking her arm around Nayeon's wait pulling her closer Nayeon smirked already knowing what's gonna happen tonight.

"Okay" Jihyo agreed and sat next to Yooyeon.

"Hey isn't that Mina with the new boys" Jeongyeon said and pointed at them "ohhh Chaeyoung must be mad" Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung looked down and blushed even though she was mad  she was kind of flustered "Guys were over already I have nothing to do with her" Chaeyoung said trying not to act cold"oh sorry" Nayeon sounded apologetic "it's okay".

"And me and Sana broke up too, turns out that she was dating Eunha too" Tzuyu finally spoke.

"I knew it she was dating Eunha" Jeongyeon said. Since Jeongyeon was at the end of the table she sat next to the wall on her left side and Nayeon on her right she rested her back on the wall and pulled Nayeon by her waist and pulled her until she felt it practically until Nayeon felt it.

Nayeon turned her head and whispered "I know what your doing wait until we get home your gonna get it" Nayeon squeezed Jeongyeon's .

Jeongyeon silently moaned and smirked thinking about how no one didn't noticed.

______________

Hi hoes nice see ya again.
The next chapter is what Jeongyeon is going to get
and Satzu.