Long way to go, Miss

Confessions of A Hardcore Fangirl
ilbEvkG.png

Long way to go, Miss.


Beautiful. They were perfect. Yongsun wanted to watch them like this forever.

“Oh! Yongsun! Over here!“

The happiness (as much as a ton of erted thoughts) flooding the girl’s head was interrupted by Namjoon noticing her lurking behind the next corner. He waved at her and had a radiating, handsome smile on his lips. Oh . Again, Yongsun had to reprimand herself. This was a date. No place to let her innert fangirl show too much. Or at all. Wheein’s words were reciting themselves in Yongsun’s head like a mantra, leaving no space for her erted Boys Love addicted brain works.

Yongsun moved closer to the group of outstanding guys and the guys’ eyes grew bigger the closer she got. A skirt was too much, she knew it. Or were they looking like that because they saw through her cover and now were judging her for being a creep? A addicted creep that constantly imagined how they were wrestling in bed together? Could they possibly read her mind? Did her eyes already show?! “S-Sorry for being late.“, she apologized quickly and looked to the ground, the thought of them being able to read her mind causing panic in her. The guys didn’t seem to bother too much about her being late due to her obsession of watching them, though.

“Don’t worry about it.“, they all assured her, more than obviously being stunned by Yongsun’s cuteness she wasn’t aware of herself. Girls in skirts surely had their effect. On those four, especially.

The group was pretty soon inside of the movie theatre and the seat order had to be determined by Rock-Paper-Scissors to guarantee fair chances to each of the guys. In the end Yongsun was seated between Namjoon and Jungkook while Jimin and Seokjin were stuck at the sidelines. Everything up until then was going perfectly alright. Yongsun would manage. No fantasies. Not a single one. It was going great!

Unfortunately, someone (we don’t want to name anyone but it was Jimin) considered the movie the group decided to watch as boring and fell asleep, hanging halfway on Namjoon’s shoulder. When Jimin’s head dropped at it, Yongsun’s head almost exploded.

! , , !

Everything was going so smoothly, why did Nammin had to happen again?! AND WHY WERE THEY SO FREAKING ADORABLE?! Yongsun wasn’t able to stop staring. How was she supposed to focus on the movie like that?! With all the force she could bring up, Yongsun redirected her head to the other side where Jungkook was constantly rubbing his nose, probably suffering some hey fever or even having caught a cold. No matter what it was, Seokjin soon was getting out some tissues for him and handed them to the boy in need.

“Here, use this.“, the oldest among them told the youngest.

“No, thank you. I’m fine.“, Jungkook rejected Seokjin’s kind attempt.

“Isn’t your runny nose giving you a hard time, though?“, the older one kept on.

“M-My nose isn’t running!“

“It is.“ That was how it went on with those two. A dark horse right in front of Yongsun’s eyes! A sunbae who cleverly handled his stubborn hoobae.

ABORT MISSION, ABOOOORT MISSION!

Yupp. Guess, how much Yongsun was able to remember of the movie after they got out again? Right. Nothing. At all. The girl had been so busy watching those ships sail hard right next to her, that she had felt like dying, sandwiched between real life boy love stories. No surprise the girl felt utterly exhausted when the group left the dark room and returned to the bright lights of the main floor.

“I-I’m going to use the bathroom real quick!“, she informed the guys and fled. Fled from all the sparks and romances around her, that made her want to squeal and fangirl and whatnot. Cold water would be her rescue. She just needed some cold water.

Away with you, dark thoughts! Away!, Yongsun kept reminding herself to get rid of those bad, bad thoughts and when she left the restroom after splashing some water into her face, she was so much into telling herself to chase the thoughts away, that she was completely struck when someone suddenly grabbed her wrist.

“Ssssssht!“, Namjoon told her to keep quiet and dragged her along. Yongsun had no clue where he was taking her.

“N-Namjoon?! Where are we going to? Where are the others?“, the girl asked completely perplexed and stumbled after him.

“Don’t worry about them. Just come with me for a second.“

The place he took her to was a cute, little Purikura shop, completely in white with different style photo boxes filling the room. So Namjoon wanted to take a picture with her?

“Sorry… if we can’t be alone, let me have you to myself for just a little bit. Okay?“, he explained to her, while telling the shop assistant, that they’d go for the big one right to the left of the shop. The two were soon occupying the Purikura machine and Namjoon gave Yongsun one of his heart-melting warm smiles. It worked on her. She suddenly heard her heart bumping so loud and clear, it was irritating her. For some reason Namjoon had caused it to beat really fast. How… when… since when… wasn’t she supposed to-?

“Smile!“, Namjoon’s voice tore her out of her thoughts, as the machine was about to take the first picture of them. He even went as far to put his hand on the girl’s shoulder to pull her a little closer to him. Yongsun’s heart was about to explode, when…

“WAIT!!!“

Jimin appeared out of nowhere, throwing the curtains of the machine open, jumping inside. Yongsun was so quickly pushed aside, she didn’t even know what was happening, when the flashlight of the Purikura machine went off. The smaller guy was basically jumping at Namjoon, pulling him close by his collar. That was exactly what the Purikura had captured for all eternity on a row of cute, little photos. And for a certain Nammin shipper.

SCORE! A Nammin shot! A national treasure! Humanity’s pride! Wait… what?!

Yongsun’s brain started to melt. Wasn’t she just all flustered over a guy like some normal girl just a few seconds ago?! How did she get back to fangirl mode that quickly?! WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG WITH HER?! This was bad. Yongsun started to lose faith in her ability to keep going like this. But she had to ride this out!

Namjoon wasn’t able to get rid of Jimin after they left the box and the other two guys were with him, waiting in front of the store.

“Oh… Jimin. How’d you know?“, Namjoon asked, chuckling. He knew that he had tried to play foul.

“Are you kidding me?! I know exactly what’s on your mind!“



“Yongsun, are you alright?“

Seokjin was seriously worried when Yongsun was walking in between the group of guys like a living corpse. Her whole face was pale and her expression showed how stressed she was from suppressing her fangirl self. The guys had wanted to go to the noraebang, too, but knowing that she wouldn’t be able to resist singing a bunch of Super Junior songs while crying because Sungmin was yet married to someone else, she refused to go even though it broke her heart.

“Yeah, you look a little unwell.“, Jungkook agreed.

Yongsun quickly tried to wave it off. “Not at all. I’m super. I’m having a lot of fun!“, she still insisted.

“If you’re tired we could also go to a café and rest a little.“, Seokjin suggested.

“No, no. I’m okay… really. Maybe it’s just about time for me to head back home.“ And end this torture. Yongsun was so close to the finishing line. This day was almost over. She just had to make it back home without suffering a very bad fangirl heart attack.

Yet, Yongsun didn’t reckon with her husband attacking. Or better said Wheein attacking. It all began with Yongsun’s phone suddenly starting to ring. Without stopping any time soon. The guys were all eyeing the girl when she was silently standing in front of them, her phone suddenly ringing but the girl not even moving as she was struck by surprise.

“Don’t you want to pick up?“, Jimin asked.

“Uhm… well… I guess so…?“, Yongsun answered and slowly got her phone, looking at the display that had Wheein’s name big and fat displayed on it. Wheein. What on earth could she want from Yongsun, knowing that she was out with the guys? A possible update on the situation? Maybe. “Hello?“

“YONGSUN! MOVE YOUR TO THE SM BUILDING IMMEDIATELY!“, her friend’s voice was screaming at her through the phone. SM Building? What? Yes, the SM building was right next to the COEX mall but what… “SUPER JUNIOR IS HOSTING A SPECIAL SURPRISE FANSIGN! THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT, YOU CAN MAKE IT!“

Yongsun’s fangirl - meter was about to explode. Super Junior Fansign. THE HECK! Of course she had to go! No question! Within minutes it’d be super crowded, maybe she wouldn’t even make it inside anymore. She’d immediately-

“Hey, Yongsun?“ Jimin’s voice kicked the fangirl- meter to a low again. Right, she was with the guys. No fangirling. Just one day. She could make it. Just one day. Just one freaking day. “Seriously, what’s the matter? You look stressed.“ ! She just had to bear with it! She had kept it together until now, she could go longer! Just a little longer and this would be over! Yongsun was feeling so torn, her hand around the phone was shaking. Wheein was still on the line.

“YONGSUN! SUNGMIN IS THERE! THE LAST TIME BEFORE MILITARY SERVICE!“

BOOM.

Wheein only had to mention Sungmin and Yongsun was moving almost automatically. She turned her back on the guys, all of them watching her perplexed as she ran through the mall like a maniac, being gone in no time.

“I’M SORRY! I HAVE TO GO!“


Three hours later, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin were still at the COEX mall, or better said, right in front of it, looking up at the giant Super Junior poster gracing the front side of the SM building right next to the mall entrance. They had their cups of coffee in their hands, Namjoon even having one for Yongsun as they were waiting and the girl finally returned from her rather long trip to the fansign.

“I’m sorry…“, Yongsun apologized as she joined the group of handsome guys again. “You didn’t need to wait for me, really…“

Namjoon gently smiled at her, handing her the cup of iced coffee which she gratefully received.

“It’s just… you should know that I’m what you probably might call a hardcore fangirl. I’m absolute K-Pop trash and I would have never forgiven myself if I hadn’t gone to that Super Junior fansign. You all asked me out today, and I tried my best to enjoy the date like a normal person, but I guess I couldn’t.“ Yeah, Yongsun pretty much blew it. It all was for nothing. “I was trying so hard not to show my flaws that I didn’t enjoy myself. Really, I’m sorry…Thank you for today.“ With that she was ready to call it a day. A pretty miserable day (except for the fact that she could see her cheating husband once again before he would be gone for a long, long time).

Seokjin tilted his head to the side. “I’m sorry… but I’m not following you. Where’s the problem?“ Yongsun blinked at the senior for a whole moment. What did he mean…? “Isn’t it a good thing to have something you like? That’s at least how I feel. And besides, Yongsun, your eyes are sparkling right now. I much prefer you like this.“ Yongsun immediately blushed as Seokjin mentioned the sparkle of her eyes.

The others seemed to notice how touched Yongsun was by Seokjin’s words and Jungkook almost jumped in between. “T-That’s right! This is way better than the dead eyes you had before!“

“Yeah, your spark was completely gone.“, Jimin added.

Namjoon even tried as much as to pretend he also was into K-Pop. “I listen to K-Pop, too! I like that girlgroup… G…Friend? Next time, let’s go somewhere you want and we’ll go with you.“ The guys all agreed on that.

“So you’ll all go with me… to wherever I want?“

They nodded, not knowing what Yongsun was up to next.



University seemed like always when Jimin and and Namjoon got on the bus to the campus. Namjoon was in an overly joyous mood. Jimin… not quite so.

“Hey Namjoon…you’re pretty amazing, you know?“, he mentioned, staring at the keychain dangling from Namjoon’s backpack. “You’re really carrying the keychain that Yongsun gave us the other day…“

In fact, after they had promised to go wherever she wanted, she had taken the guys straight back into the SM building, where she had raided the fan store and bought keychains for each of them, Sungmin now being the face they had to see every goddamn day.

“Why is that amazing?“, Namjoon wondered.

“What?! She gave us freaking Super Junior merch keychains! Who on earth wants those?!“, Jimin asked all scandalized, Namjoon in response only laughing about it. “Don’t laugh, man. Isn’t that a total turn-off? Not just that it’s Super Junior, also that the four of us have matching ones…“

“I think it’s interesting.“, Namjoon argued and looked very complacent. “And if it bothers you that much, you’re giving up then? That’s one less rival for me, so I’d be pretty happy, personally.“

“Seriously, you’re something.“ Jimin pouted and crossed his arms, leaning back into his seat until the point where he got super annoyed. “Ugh, screw you, Namjoon!“, the guy complained and looked for his own keychain in his bag to put it where people could see it.

“So, you don’t want to step aside?“, the older one teased.

“Changed my mind!“

The bus stopped and a bunch of other students entered, two of them being Seokjin and Yongsun, already being deep in a conversation about the latest Tiramisu food trends in Korea. Jimin saw his chance right in front of him and suddenly jumped up, hopping onto the free seats on the other side of the bus. Namjoon irritatedly watched him moving over and then waving at Yongsun.

“Yongsun! Good morning! Come over here, free seat!“

So, that was why. Jimin was playing dirty. Namjoon frowned and also wanted to shout out for the girl when Seokjin suddenly sat down right next to him, giving him a disarming smile. “Good morning, Namjoon.“ But what was causing Namjoon an even more serious stomachache was the keychain that was dangling from Seokjin’s phone. He had put it there? Seriously?

At the next stop Jungkook and his friend Taehyung got onto the bus, Jungkook as much as all the others, having the keychain on his backpack, his eyes rounding when he noticed Yongsun sitting right next to Jimin. “G-Good morning, Yongsun-sunbae!“, he greeted her politely and stopped to stand right next to her seat as all the other seats were taken. His friend Taehyung noticed, how Jungkook was staring at her, his face glooming. And Taehyung didn’t like it at all. He was glaring at the girl intensively.

“Would you stop looking like that?“, Wheein told him, having gotten onto the bus at the same stop.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.“, Taehyung responded and snorted shortly before he thankfully looked into another direction, then giving Seokjin and Namjoon that hostile glare.

Yongsun was all upbeat next to Jimin, not even having noticed how Taehyung was sending her death vibes. The girl was checking something on her phone. “I can’ wait for the upcoming Super Junior comeback. All the live shows, all the-“

“There’s no Sungmin going to be in it, right?“, Seokjin wondered, having all of the others shocked because he actually knew something like that about a K-Pop group.

“Plus, do I have to remind you that you have to retake the exams of the last semester that you missed? You should be thankful the professors even allowed you to retake those tests… you can’t fail them, otherwise you can’t continue this semester’s courses.“, Wheein added to it, Yongsun freezing on her seat and shrinking into it.

“Hm?!“

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin and Seokjin all eyed Yongsun with questioning faces. “So that means you have to pass the exams, no matter what.“, Namjoon figured. He and Jimin were making short eye contact, giving each other nod signs.

“It’ll be alright. You’ll catch up.“, Seokjin was trying to give Yongsun a heads up and then he ruined the plan that Namjoon and Jimin just came up with. “Also, if you like, I can help you study.“

The girl’s eyes started to spread their sparkles in amazement over the senior’s offer. “S-Sunbae… thank you so much!“, she appreciated. The adoration was strong, so strong that Jungkook, who was sandwiched by the girl and the senior, felt pressured to do something about it.

“Teach me, too, sunbae!“, Jungkook immediately chimed in, the others redirecting their eyes from Seokjin to him. His lame attempt just got caught by all of them - except for Yongsun. “I-I mean, I’ll take the same exam in the future, too. Can’t hurt to already start and also it’s going to be more fun for Yongsun-sunbae.“

Taehyung again snorted loudly. “The heck you need that… but if you are really going to do it, I’m down for it, too. Teach me, as well!“

“But rather than Seokjin-sunbae, shouldn’t we be the ones helping Yongsun? We just recently passed those exams she’s going to retake, we know best what is going to be in it.“

Seokjin didn’t object to it, instead he had that very complacent smile on his lips, enjoying how everyone seemed to be a studious or helping hand. The real reason why they all wanted to help, though? Well… as if anyone of them would leave him alone with Yongsun.



“For question 8, the right answer is B.“

The group of students was sitting in one of the university’s libraries, Seokjin closely sitting next to Yongsun while going through all the answers in her study book. Namjoon and Jimin were watching the two slightly annoyed, while Jungkook and Taehyung had their noses stuck in their own books.

“Hey.“, Jimin addressed the two freshmen. “You’re freshmen, aren’t you? Are you even able to follow what we’re doing?“ The arrogance in Jimin’s voice was overflowing and the meaning behind his words more than obvious: Go home!

Jungkook and Taehyung frowned. “Don’t worry. We did the stuff you’re doing during evening classes when we were still high schoolers.“, Jungkook replied indifferently. Meaning: Shut up!

“Oh and by the way.“, Taehyung added and pointed at the dummy test sheet in front of Jimin. “You answered question 12 wrong. Are you sure you can help us with that?“ Meaning: You’re an idiot. The freshmen gave each other a high five and chuckled quietly.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and checked to confirm what Taehyung was claiming. “Hey, he’s right. You really got it wrong, Jimin.“

“Eh?“ Jimin got all flustered, the embarrassment being vented by him getting angry. “Ugh! Shut up. I know it’s wrong!“, he yelled.

“Oh? You do? Really?“, the youngest of them further. The whole conversation suddenly raised in volume and became a shouting contest between Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. They were so loud that they automatically attracted all the other student’s attention. “I can’t say I could possibly understand why you’d answer wrong on purpose!“

“Jimin, you always get so worked up when you’re caught red-handed…“, Namjoon mentioned calmly, as if it would help calming his friend down. It did not.

“DAMMIT! NAMJOON, I’LL KILL YOU!“

“YOU’RE TOO LOUD! GET OUT!“

And that was when they got kicked out of the library. And not only the library. The heat between the three troublemakers didn’t calm down again and they kept on yelling at each other no matter where the group went. Finally, they got kicked out of multiple cafés, libraries and restaurants. The alternative of going to one of the study rooms unfortunately wasn’t an option for them either, as they were all already blocked.

“So what are we going to do about this? We can’t go anywhere as it seems…“ Jungkook worried and Jimin nodded in agreement. Namjoon and Yongsun sighed as they listened to the two, blaming them for why they couldn’t go anywhere. Good thing, Namjoon still had some ideas.

“Why don’t we go to Yongsun’s place instead?“, he asked. “We could stay as long as we want, we don’t have to buy drinks or snacks to stay and nobody would bother or be bothered by us.“

Her place? The place that was a temple for all those who followed the Super Junior cult? Really? Yongsun shuddered. Yet, all of the guys (except for Taehyung) seemed to be hooked by the idea. And without a say Yongsun had to accept that they’d very soon move over to her place.
 


It wasn’t like Yongsun had anything against the guys visiting her place. After all it was her who needed their help. The problem just was… the sea of rot her room was. Her bookshelves were full of Super Junior CDs, booklets and even more merch they sold, the walls were full of Sungmin posters and the floor completely packed with Boys Love manhwas. It was bad. Really bad. Even more, knowing that the guys were waiting in the living room, Yongsun’s mom serving them some tea while Yongsun had little time to get rid of the mess. Yongsun grabbed her giant Sungmin pillow and sighed as she looked at it. What of this stuff was okay to be seen by real boys?

“Welp. Closets were made for times like these! I’ll quickly but cleanly put away all my treasures!“, she said as she grabbed the first pile of books and threw them into the closet.

Ten minutes later the closet was packed and the majority of stuff that could be hidden sealed away in it.

In the meantime the five boys were sitting in the living room, Yongsun’s mother serving them some tea while her brother Yoongi was eyeing them all skeptically.

“You…“, her brother stretched the word. “… why are you all here?“

“We’re helping Yongsun studying.“, Seokjin answered easily, gaining even more skeptical glances by Yoongi.

“You’re even older than me, why would you help my sister? Why would any of you help my sister?! She’s-“

“Yoongi!“  Yoongi’s rage talk was interrupted by his mother calling for his help. He wasn’t happy with leaving the guys alone but for now he couldn’t do anything about it. He crossed his arms, snorted and moved over to the kitchen.

Once the guys were alone again, some of them were curiously looking around.

“What are you guys doing here anyway?“, Jimin asked, especially glancing at Jungkook and Taehyung. It could have gone such a nice way with only Jimin and Yongsun around, together in the privacy of her room. “Yongsun could have had such a great time with me! We’d be alone, we’d step by step drawn closer to each other and then she’d need some help with a certain question, I’d approach her directly. We’d be so close. She would blush. I would blush… and then we would… you know. Isn’t that what a room date is supposed to be like?!“

“You’re an idiot, you’d fail straight at the part where you teach her.“, Jungkook commented on Jimin’s fantasies which disgruntled the older guy instantly. Taehyung next to Jungkook couldn’t help but laugh.

“Shut up, you annoying brats!“ Jimin sighed. “I’d loved to do all the things you can do with a girl at her home… like going through old photos and school - yearbooks.“

Taehyung started laughing at Jimin. “You know that those photos would have the old Yongsun on it?“ That was enough to silence everyone in a thought full of terror.

Luckily, Yongsun was soon back and the bunch of males followed her to her room, the curious eyes of a very distrusting brother following them from behind the next corner.

“Did we bother you a lot?“, Namjoon asked Yongsun once the students all sat down on the carpet on the floor, books, notebooks and practice sheets spread on the ground.

“No, no. I just did a pretty rough clean-up, just don’t look too closely and everything’s alright.“, she answered and smiled meekly.

The study books on the ground remained untouched for a vast moment, each of the guys and Yongsun looking silently to the ground. Only Taehyung was giving all of the males judging side-glances. To him they must have been the epitomes of cowards.

“Yongsun?“, the girl’s mother called from outside and she quickly got up to go to her mother. The moment she opened the door, however, she was struck by horror. Quickly she moved outside, throwing the door closed behind her.

Her mother’s face… It was full of make-up, red lipstick, heavy purple eyeshadow on her lids and blusher all over the place. What. The. Heck. “MOM! What on earth are you doing?!“

“What do you mean? This is just good manners. We have handsome boys over, so I prettied up myself a little.“

A little. Prettied up. Would have been nice if it really was just that.

“Manners? More like horrors! You’re trying to hard!“

While Yongsun was arguing with her mother, the others finally broke the ice and got back to talking to each other.

“Wow, Yongsun’s room perfectly shows what kind of person she is.“, Namjoon mentioned, looking at the number of posters everywhere. While everyone was sitting well-behaved on the ground, Jimin got up and moved over to the bed. “What are you doing?“

“Looking what is under the blankets.“, he answered nonchalantly.

“Rude.“, Jungkook snorted.

“Like you don’t wanna see!“, Jimin hissed back and still went for it. He grabbed the blanket, pulled it off and… a giant Sungmin was staring up at the guys. It was a print on her bed sheets, something that the guys did not even expect existed. “The hell?“

Just then Yongsun returned from her little argument with her mom, facing the guys looking down on her beloved Sungmin bed sheets. “Eh…“

“This…what is this…?“, Jungkook asked cautiously.

“It’s…well…I am a fangirl, right?… so of course I have stuff like that. I even have an altar.“, Yongsun answered.

“An alter?“, Taehyung asked, his voice revealing how ridiculous he thought this all was. However, Yongsun pointed at one of her bookshelves where a little altar was standing and when she opened it, another picture of Sungmin was smiling down on them.

Seokjin stepped closer, inspecting the altar and especially the picture in it. “What is this altar for?“, he wanted to know.

Yongsun inhaled slowly before she passionately explained why the altar was needed. “Sungmin... got married. So to a fangirl this means the end of multiple ships. They're not going to happen anymore, chances, fantasies, our beloved fantasies... they all die. That's why I got the altar.“

“Then may I pay my respects?“

What?!

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin watched the two with dropped open mouthes as they couldn’t believe what was just happening. What the hell was this? Why was Seokjin weird enough to play along? And even more important: How came that in the end the guys found themselves paying their respects just like Seokjin and Yongsun?!

“Seokjin… did anyone ever tell you that you are fairly weird? I mean… look at what you’re doing. Who’d do stuff like that with a girl?!“, Taehyung couldn’t hold back.

He barely even finished his last sentence when Yoongi trespassed, kicking Yongsun’s door open and yelling like crazy.

“WEIRD STUFF?! WHAT?! DON’T BE FOOLED!“

Everyone turned around in shock. Yoongi quickly jumped over to his sister, pulling her away from the guys and positioning her right in front of him, as if he put her on a stand to display to them what exactly was wrong with the girl.

“You punks! Yeah, you guys! This is a warning, man-to-man! Don’t be lured in by her looks, don’t let that fool you! This girl seriously is K-Pop trash!“

None of the guests seemed to be surprised. Which irritated Yoongi all the more. They were all looking at him with confusion on their faces. “Uh…we know.“ - “It’s okay.“ - “We even gave our condolences to Sungmin earlier.“ Yoongi’s mouth dropped.

“Oppa! Not everyone is as narrow-minded like you!“, Yongsun complained about him and turned around to look up at her brother. “GET OUT!“

Narrow-minded. She really called him narrow-minded. Yoongi was struck by her accusation, deeply hurt.

“N-Narrow-minded?“, he repeated. “So what’ll your friends say… after seeing this?!“ Yongsun didn’t know what was happening until it was too late and Yoongi was reaching for her closet to open it and as soon as he opened it, comics were cascading out of the closet. “Look! Fangirls are gross!“

“What the hell?!“ Instead of collecting the comics, Yongsun jumped at her brother and the two started hitting, biting and chocking each other, fighting like crazy even though there were strangers around. They were yelling at each other while the male guests each grabbed one of the books.

Everyone except for Seokjin who moved to the two fighting siblings and grabbed Yoongi’s collar to pull him away from Yoongi. Yongsun’s brother was perplexed enough to stop and look at Seokjin who gave him his disarming smile. “…we’re trying to study here, so if you don’t mind…Excuse us.“ He dragged Yoongi to the door whereas he was about to explain, he didn’t even manage to get out a single sentence, though, before he was thrown out of the room by the oldest. In awe the others watched him proceed and how easily he gets rid of the disturbing brother.

“Alright, let’s clean this up and then we should finally start studying.“

“C-Clean up? N-NO!“ Like a tigress Yongsun jumped at her books and started to collect them rashly, trying to prevent that the others might see and read what she had stored in her closet. Seokjin quickly grabs her wrist to stop her.

“Don’t treat them like this.“, he told her and gently grabbed one of the books. “You love those, right? Then treat them like that.“

Yongsun’s eyes once again grew bigger in adoration. The others knew one thing for sure: Seokjin was a rival they had to get out of the game as soon as possible.