완두콩 Cafe (7)

완두콩 Cafe

Jung Min and Llee was the first to take their leave.

JM: Llee..
Llee: what's up hyung?
JM: I hope you won't mind just now I get everyone to have dinner together 😊
Llee: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— of cos not! It will be better to have more people to join since it a celebration of your job grand opening!
JM: thank you Llee! (He pat Llee's head gently)

Llee's heart goes fluttering when JM pat her head of cos she was happy too! But then she didn't see what's going infront of her and then...

JM: YAY!!! WATCH OUT!!!

Thanks to Jung Min fast reaction to prevent her trip and fall.

Llee was totally in shocked and next she found herself in his embrace.

JM: Kenchanayo?
Llee: 😫😫...😳😳😳... Ah.. ne.. ken..kenchana..

Llee got shocked and not able to think what's she is doing now and immediately she hug him tight and cry out loud!

Llee: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jung Min was startled when Llee suddenly hugged himself and cry.

JM: aishh.. yay! stop crying!

Llee pull herself away from JM after she hear his word and realise that she did something that she shouldn't have done to JM.

Llee: 😳 I.. I'm sorry.. (she bows to him)
JM: that's my buddy! (He wipe her tears away with both of his hands)

Suddenly Jung Min heart got flutter, he saw Llee's red cheeks, crying eyes and also the lips.. how can a man lips look so small and pinkish?
Without any thoughts he place his lips on Llee's and kiss it.

Llee was surprised and also try to resist it but she couldn't, she couldn't resist the kiss from someone she loves so she do nothing and let him kiss.

Llee: 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 Wh..What he was doing.. 

Jung Min waken suddenly from the kiss and realise he was kissing his buddy! He immediately pull himself away.

JM: I.. I'm sorry Llee! Fo..Forgive me..

Both of them are shocked. Their heart hammering in their chest n both turning a bit shy, Llee was blushing and JM was looking everywhere to avoid looking into his buddy's eyes.

Jung Min thoughts in his heart: what I'm doing? Why do I have the feeling to kiss.. kiss.. but it really true that his lips was soft and smooth (thinking back his kissing part) no no.. he is a guy and I'm a guy too!!

They didn't speak to each other after the kissing, both of them walk together until Llee reaches her house step then JM leave.

Llee: 😳 erm.. bye hyung! *Shy*
JM: 😳 ahh.. by..bye *faster run away*

After saying goodbye she hurry up when inside the house, shut the door and run into her room and throw herself on her bed.

Llee: He.. he kissed me.. what should I do? He doesn't know I'm a girl but.. should I tell him? Will he be angry with me if he knows I lied to him about my identity?

Llee is having many emotional thoughts, she didn't know what to do or to face him, this happen too sudden and also awkward is filling the gap too. Slowly, sleep took over her and she fall asleep.
________________________________________________________
Mean while..

Snow: thanks for sending me back home!
YS: you're welcome! Now, go in and I see you tomorrow?
Snow: Ne! 😊

Snow got out from his car, she smile and wave goodbye to YS.

Snow: Byeeee!!!! 😊

She open her bag and took the house key out and immediately few of them is standing at the doorstep from inside waiting for her.

Snow: Omo!!! You guys scared me!
SungGyu: Aren't you suppose to give us a call after you arrive Korea?
Dongwoo: hyung was right! We are so worried you know?
Sungjong: Who's the guy send you back??

(They are Snow's brothers! Their parents divorced when Snow was only 3 year old. Snow was the youngest among her 7 brothers! They might be strict but their loves and caring toward Snow is their first priority.)

Snow: 😱😱 I.. I'm sorry SungGyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong oppa, I.. I really forgotten to give a call back home! I'm.. I'm too excited to met Young Saeng oppa who I missed a lots during my studies in Singapore πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

"Look who's back!!!! It our Snowy!!!!!" Said Putrie.
(Putrie, SungGyu's wife is also Snow's hyung-seo)

Snow: Hyung-seo annyeonghaseyo!
Putrie: annyeonghaseyo uri Snowy! I'm happy that you have completed your studies!

She hugged her and asked everyone to follow her to the living room.

Putrie: Snowy, you came back just in time! I cut some fruits, do you want to have some?
Snow: ohh yes! Thank you hyung-seo! And by the way, where is the rest of oppa?
Sungjong: They are busy with company work, should be coming back soon!
Snow: Ohh..
Putrie: come everyone! Don't stand there! You all will catch cold! 😊😊😊

Everyone when inside living room, they talks and eatting fruits that was prepared by Putrie.

Snow: I have brought some souvenirs from Singapore.

She ped her luggage and took the souvenirs out.

Snow: SungGyu oppa, Hyung-seo, I brought you 2 a set couple T-shirt hope the sizes are fit for both of you!
Putrie: Couple T-shirt 😍 thanks Snowy, the sizes will sure fit us! 😍 This is what I wanted for! Can't wait to wear with your SungGyu oppa! Ne? my love?
SungGyu: 😳..😳.. ahh.. yes..
Snow: πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Β 
Sungjong: Where's mine??? 😍😍😍
Snow: πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Sungjong oppa, for you.
Sungjong: thank you Snow!

He open out his souvenir, it was a teddy bear with his face on it!

Sungjong: Wow.. it a bear with my face on it! Thank you Snow!
He give her a hug and goes to his room.

Snow give the souvenirs to her brothers who is at home now as for the rest she will pass to them when she saw them!
After that she went upstair to her room, she went to freshen up first then unpack her stuffs and a day just ends.