PROMPTS (PLOTnPROMPT)

OUT OF THE WORLD Writing Contest {OPEN} FREE POSTERS!! (DEADLINE EXTENDED!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  20 prompts (SCENARIO)  

 

A slash means it's taken, but if it's not, by all means use it!

 

Echo

Character A sees his shadow, hears the echo of his voice everywhere, but he cannot find the one who vanishes when he catches up. Write a story of a mystical one who vanishes from this world without a reason, and leaves behind a person who loved him more than anything or anyone.

 


Lego House


What happens when you and your best friends fall into a Lego video game? What will you all do when you're all Lego toys in a virtual world? Write about your misadventures, and how you managed to escape from the game of Lego House.

 


The Potion


One magical potion, one confused boy. What can the potion do? Will it transport him to another world, find him a true love, grant him three wishes? Write about a mystical potion with strange powers and the boy who drinks it, and the story that it creates.

 


Manga vs. Anime


Ever dreamed of becoming the awesome character in your manga or anime? Write your character as a manga character, and the people he meets in the manga world. Will he find an enemy in the rival Anime world? Or will he find kinship?Remember, the character must not know about the real world as the world he exists in is only the manga world.

 


Emoji


Emojis are cute little faces or objects that we always use during texting. Write about a character that finds a bunch of emojis in his room one day, and the story that ensues. Emojis can be anything, from smiley faces to a birthday cake.

 


Lava


Write about a mystical world, be it dystopian or magical, that worships fire and lava, but creates a disaster that no one has expected. Write the lives and homes ruined, and the unexpected love that blooms in the midst of hopelessness.

 


Chocolate Chip Cookies


Do you like chocolate? Do you like cookies? Write about an alien who loves baking and chocolate, and the friendship that it creates from mountains of flour and cookie dough.

 


Bubbles and a Bath


What happens when you're taking a hot bubble bath? You get teleported away, of course! Write a character who arrives at another world in a bathtub, and create a whole new world of your imagination.

 


Lost Stars


Write about a forbidden love built between galaxies, of two lovers torn apart by distance. Write a story of how they love, and destroy the barrier between them; or write how they are ripped apart, unable to love and live with each other.

 


Cup Noodles


They are food for breakups, your sole sustenance when you think you have lost everything in life. Write about the relationship between a cup noodle spirit and an ordinary man, of how they met and how they learn with each other.

 


Caffe Latte or Mocha


When you walk into a McDonald's shop with a McCafe booth, have you ever had to make a split second decision about which coffee to buy? Write about a barista with coffee-making-weirdo-powers, and his speechless customer who always listens to his endless argument with the coffee machine.

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter