PROMPTS (QUOTES)

OUT OF THE WORLD Writing Contest {OPEN} FREE POSTERS!! (DEADLINE EXTENDED!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
40 prompts (QUOTES)  

A slash means it's taken, but if it's not, by all means use it!

1. “I know if we’re face to face, he’ll come to his senses. Every drunken step I take leads me to his door. If he sees how much I’m hurting, he’ll take me back for sure.” 

 

2. “And deep down I know this never works but you can lay with me so it doesn’t hurt. Oh, won’t you stay with me? ‘Cause you’re all I need.” 

 

3. “Now, here it comes, the hardest part of all. Unchaining my heart that’s holding on. How will I start to live my life alone?” 

 

4. “I see your eyes every time I close mine. You make it hard to see who I am.” 

 

5. “You said, ‘Goodbye, it’s not the end. And if you need me, I’m still your friend.’ Well, that’s easy for you to say cause you caught it by the handle and I caught it by the blade.” 

 

6. “I still see your smile, remember the warmth, when you're already long gone and I'm still here alone."

 

7. “But if you love me, why’d you leave me? Take what you want, take who I am. All I want and all I need is to find somebody like you."

 

8. “Do you know that I went down to the ground, landed on both my broken-hearted knees? I didn’t even cry, ’cause pieces of me are already gone.” 

 

9. “A flame and a snowflake may love each other, but they can never be together without harming each other."

 

10. “And the tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you can’t replace. But if you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse?” 

 

11. “I thought that I’d been been hurt before but no one’s ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life.”

 

12. “How can I begin again? How can I try to love someone new, someone who isn’t you?” 

 

13. “The silence isn’t so bad till I looked my hands and feel sad. ‘Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.” 

 

14. “I tried to sever ties and I ended up with wounds to bind like you’re pouring salt in my cuts.” 

 

15. “Another shot of whiskey, and I can’t stop looking at the door. Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before, wishing you'd smile like you did before.

 

16. “Don’t it always seem to go that  way you don’t know till it’s gone?” 

 

17. “So I’ll check the weather wherever you are ’cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight. It might be my only right.” 

 

18. “And when we meet, which I’m sure we will, all that was there will be there still. I’ll let it pass and hold my tongue. And you will think that I’ve moved on.” 

 

19. “And I’ll take with me the memories to be my sunshine after the rain.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter