Fire & ice

Why did I fall in love with you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho woke up the next morning but couldn't find jaejoong on his bed .At the night stand he left a note "I was so drunk even now my head is spinning . If I did something ridiculous pardon me. & About what I said earlier during fight,I'm sorry . Didn't mean it."

They had a concert right away .So they rushed to the site. The stylist noona was yelling at jae while makeup. "Why did you drink that much ? Your eyes are all red & swallowed. How would I fix that ?"

"Let's leave it !" 

"You are so irresponsible!" She kept yelling but jae wasn't listening  

In the concert jae had trouble even standing up. He felt so sick & he fell off stage. The members gathered by him ,when yunho was passing the water bottle he could feel his face burning up  in fever. Yunho whispered "you are burning up.go to backstage.right now"

Jae accompanied by junsu went to backstage & suudenly the manager approached jae & slapped him . Both of the members were shocked ,left in an awe. "You bastard how dare you drink before concert ?Go perform .I don't wanna see any of you here ." Junsu went straight up to protest but jae held junsu's hand & pulled him at stage .Jae performed through the whole concert .Legs shaking ,head empty but face smiling .This is what an idol is , he gets slapped but performs so that their company can earn more .What does that make him ? Isn't it a job of a e ?

After they reached home junsu & yoochun gathered to jaejoong's room. Yunho was checking his fever & left.

"Hyung does yunho Hyung know?"

"no please don't tell him" jae begged .

"but this can't continue .We need to do something."

"What's the point ?"

"What are you talking about ?You got slapped by your manager . Doesn't that ring any bell? Junsu was angry

"The whole SM is a bastard" jae replied flatly .

"but they can't treat us like forever .We have to protest .We don't even get payed enough "

"I know what we can do .We can gather all the proof of SM bulling us & file a lawsuit against them." Yoochun suggested. 

"That's actually a good idea .But do you know how to proceed ?" Jae asked

"I don't know much. But we can find a lawyer "

"Can I request you something guys? Let's not tell yunho about this now. We just had a fight ,things are still awkward between us. I don't wanna start another fight now." Jae spoke softly.

"Okay Hyung. But he is our leader .He will know..."

"I will be the one who will tell him. Just not now."

 

Two months passed & the lawsuit was finally submitted to SM . Before it was officially announced jae knew he had to talk to yunho 

"I have to tell you something. We filed a lawsuit against the company. I know you deserved to know before but I just couldn't gather the courage to tell you this..It's gonna be heard soon ,so I wanted to tell you beforehand." Jae rushed with his words.

Yunho looked at jaejoong & sighed "you should've told me earlier .You did what you had to do though.."

"Are you mad at me?"

"A little bit . I would love to fight with you now but guess what I have a meeting at 6 with our president & manager.i guess it's about this "

"Owwh...Are you gonna be fine?"

"Of course.wait for me .We will talk after I get back"

 

When yunho entered the hall there were only manager & the president .The manager gave him a death glare while the president spoke first"why didn't I hear about the lawsuit earlier from you? What kind of a leader are you?"

"A bad one" yunho thought . "I'm sorry sir .I didn't know about it either...."

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter