Jeongyeon- "Girl Crush"

Twice Oneshot (girlxgirl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting on a bench while a breeze of wind was passing on your face. You are studying at an all girls school. Middle school of 4th year. It was lunch time. You decided to go at your favorite place to relax and do your favorite hobby. You weren't there not just to relax but for a specific person. It was Yoo Jeongyeon. She was the real reason why you're always sitting on that bench. You always go there just to get that view. A view to see her. Jeongyeon is your crush since second year of middle school. You like her so much that you were like her stalker. 

 

She was mysterious. Always wearing that tough face and it made you like her. You felt like you were safe whenever she's around you. You knew that under that shade of tree with bench was her and her friend's hang out place whenever it's lunch, or recess. But you just thought that you can't change the fact that she'll never like you. Why? You're a nerd. You wear glasses, ties your hair in a ponytail. She's popular to other girls and she's good at sports. You? You like science, math problems, and such things that can hurt a student's head whenever they're in school. You are a top student. Not surprising at all though.

 

You stared at her dreamily. She was leaning on the tree while her hands were both inside her pocket of her uniform coat. She was talking happily to Nayeon who was sitting not far away from her. You frown at the scene. You always thought there was something between those two. Just seeing them so close, they look like a total couple. But nonetheless, the way she flips her hair made you blushed. You looked at her focusing like a camera. She turned her head to the side because Momo her friend called her. Her jawline was seen. You felt your cheeks burning.

 

"Lexiiii!!!!!"

 

Your thoughts and stalking were interrupted by two voices. You turned your head to see your two bestfriends. Their names were Aera and Raemun. You've been friends with them since the age of 5. You three went to school since kindergarten and elementary. They know about you being gay and they're fine with it. You three were always together. Hard to be separated.

 

"What?" You asked feeling embarrassed.

 

"We've been calling your name for like a year." Aera said as they took a seat beside you.

 

"Too busy stalking?" Raemun asked teasing you.

 

"Aish. Stop." You said giving her that 'stop teasing me' look.

 

They chuckled and handed out their math books. You guess they have a hard time at a particular topic.

 

"Chill Lex. We're here because we need help at something." Aera said while opening her notes.

 

"I'm guessing it's math again?" You asked.

 

"You know us too well." Raemun said while pouting.

 

You chuckled and started to teach them. It was always like this if they have a problem at studying, who else would they approach when they have a smart friend and a straight A student in every subject? Only you. You were like their tutor. While they were solving the problems you gave them, your eyes suddenly stopped at one person. It was Jeongyeon again. She was eating her lunch with Nayeon. Again. You looked somewhere to avoid the pain that you were about to feel but no use. They were feeding each other. You just looked down to prevent your tears from falling.

 

"I know it hurts Lex."

 

You turned your head to see the owner of the voice only to see Aera.

 

"It will hurt more if you won't make a move." It was Raemun who spoke.

 

"You should at least tell her you like her." Aera said staring at you.

 

"That would be a stupid idea." You frowned at her. Both of them shook their heads.

 

"What if she likes you too?" Raemun asked as she waited for your answer.

 

You thought of it. What if she does? But she doesn't know you even exist. All you can do is stare at her and hope that one day she'll be yours. But that was just too impossible to happen because you always think, there's Nayeon.

 

"That's impossible. She likes Nayeon." You said avoiding their stares.

 

"You may be too smart for everything but you're too stupid for love." Aera blurted out and you looked at her in surprise.

 

"I'm not kidding Lex. You should tell her how you feel about her. If you don't, in the end you'll regret it. Who knows? Maybe she likes you too." Aera said holding onto your shoulders.

 

"Who wouldn't she like you? You're pretty, smart, kind, and etc." Raemun smiled at you.

 

You were so lucky to have friends like them. You needed them at times like this to wake your self-esteem up. And they're always there for you.

 

"How can she like a nerd like me? I mean, look at me.." You said as they looked at each other.

 

"You need a little bit of fixing. Maybe, remove your glasses and your hair tie. That'll do." Aera smiled with excitement.

 

"But I can't see without my glasses." You said as Raemun smiled

 

"I have contact lenses. I'll give it to you at home later. Besides, we're neighbors anyway." Raemun answered while chuckling.

 

After a few minutes, they bid goodbye as it was almost time for their class. You feel like going to the bathroom so you started heading to the bathroom. After you finished. You stopped and looked at yourself at the mirror. Thoughts were starting to run at your head again. Thoughts like: 'How can she like a nerd like me?' 'She won't like me.' and such. You suddenly remembered what Aera told you. A little bit of fixing. You decided to try it just to see how you look. You took a deep breath and removed your hair tie. You fixed your hair. It was shoulder level. After a few brush, you decided to remove your glasses this time. You took it off and put it on the sink next to you. You looked in the mirror but couldn't see that well, it was too blurry. You patted at the sink to find your glasses but you accidentally pushed it and it fell down on the floor. You squatted down to find your glasses but couldn't find it. While finding it, you heard the door open. You didn't care because you needed to find your glasses. You heard the footsteps were coming closer.

 

"Aish where is it..." You mumbled while still finding your glasses.

 

"Looking for your glasses?"

 

You heard a familiar voice but couldn't careless because you need your glasses.

 

"Yes." You answered shortly.

 

You felt her close to you. You saw a familiar face but you can't see her because it was too blurry.

 

"Let me do it for you." She said and you let her be.

 

She put your glasses on and you started blinking a few times. After seconds, the blurry vision started to be clear. You stared at her and you almost had a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter