Nayeon- "I like you."

Twice Oneshot (girlxgirl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are the 6th member of Red Velvet. Lexi Park is your name. Half Korean and half Canadian. Lead dancer and Vocalist. Specifically the maknae of the group. The older members treat you like their little sister. You are known for being one of the most prettiest face in Asia ranked with other idols. Despite your goddess and perfect body, idols from boy groups confessed on variety shows that they admire you, that you are their ideal type. Knowing those informations, you don't really care much but you appreciate their sincere confessions. To yourself, you admit that you're gay. It doesn't matter to you members, they even accepted you for who you are. You don't know why but you're more with girls.

Since many idols wanted to date you even idols from girl groups admitted that they like you too, but one confession had spreaded on the article wildfire. You have read that a twice member likes you but didn't said who. That left you with a big curiosity since you like Twice so much even before they debuted. That leaves your unnies being protective of you. They still think you are not yet ready to be in a relationship since you are only 19. They are still not ready to give up their precious maknae to anyone. You just feel happy knowing they're being like a parent to you so that makes you feel that they really do love you even though you're new in their group.

You and your group are about to do a comeback stage at M countdown. You have arrived at the building 3 hours early before the show. The manager leads the way to your group's waiting room. While walking, other groups were walking to your direction. Exo was walking towards your direction, they smiled as they saw you and your unnies. You lined up and started with a greet.

"Annyeonghaseyo Red Velvet-imnida." You greeted with a smile and Exo smiled back.

"Annyeonghaseyo We are one, we are Exo." They said in unison as they bowed.

"Goodluck on your comeback girls. We know the fans are gonna love it." Suho said with a smile.

"We will sunbaenim. Congrats to your 10th win." Irene replied with a smile and bowed.

You were just there, standing while smiling. You're a fan of Exo until now. You just flashed your beautiful smile which gave Kai an attention.

"Lexi-ah, are you nervous?" Kai asked with a caring expression. Your feels though.

"A bit Kai oppa. Since it's my second comeback stage with the unnies, I think it's less nerve-wrecking." You answered smiling.

"Aigoo. Don't be. We're going to watch you guys. Do well arasseo?" Baekhyun said patting your head. You looked down feeling shy.

"Naeee~" You answered in chorus.

"Goodluck Lexi-ah. Have fun on the stage with your members." Chanyeol cheered as he caressed your head.

Before leaving, they gave you and your group a smile. Especially you though. The members started to go inside the waiting room but you have to stay since your manager wanted to talk to you.

"Be back baby Lex. I'll miss you~" Wendy said with an aegyo hint on her voice and kissed you on the cheek.

"I will unnie." You grinned and they went in.

"So Lexi, I wanted to discuss to you about something. I was supposed to tell you this somewhere more private but we're going to move this activity earlier since you and you group is rushing for some schedules. Also, you'll be having film of cfs for the next month." Your manager started. You were now stress knowing you have to do so many things. But what do you expect? This is the life of an idol.

"So what is it oppa?" You asked.

"You'll be having a collaboration with JYP. Specifically a member of Twice." He said.

You suddenly felt happiness inside you. There was this one member that makes your heart beat faster whenever she sings, aegyo, and etc. Nayeon. Thinking about her name just made your heart flutter. You admire her so much. Whenever your group and Twice meets, you just couldn't take your eyes off of her.

"The member is Nayeon. So you'll start by next next week. You can go in now." Your manager smiled before leaving.

You didn't know what to feel. Is it really going to be Nayeon? The girl you like the most when performing on stage? You felt beyond happy to know that. This is your chance to be close with her. Still in your thoughts, a group was just passing by you before you could enter the waiting room.

"Oh! Unnie it's Lexi!"

It was a whisper but you could still hear it despite the excitement on the voice. You looked to your right side and saw Twice standing up in a line. Unconsciously, you smiled seeing them. First to caught your attention was Nayeon. She was the one who's first in the line. You heart starts to beat rapidly as you saw her. She blushed when she saw you staring at her. She suddenly turned around to her members to hide her red cheeks.

"Girls let's greet." Nayeon said.

"1, 2, 3, One in a million Annyeonghaseyo Twice-imnida." They bowed as they smiled greeting you.

You saw big smiles surrounding you. You didn't know why but you felt something around them. Maybe because they once said that they admire you so much? You bowed and greeted them back.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnies. I'm Lexi~" You said flashing your famous eyesmile while showing your white teeth. The members suddenly eyed Nayeon who was turning red after you spoke.

"Lexi-ssi, goodluck on your comeback." Jihyo, the leader said as she smiled at you.

"Gomawo Jihyo unnie. Goodluck on your performance too. Just call me Lexi." You replied smiling.

"Lexi, Nayeon unnie wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter