Momo- "I'm here.."

Twice Oneshot (girlxgirl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are a student in middle school. 3rd year. Studying at Seoul National University. Just a normal ordinary student. You're a popular student as almost everyone admire you because of your pretty looks. But you were taken to a certain person. You've been dating one of the most popular girl in school. Momo, the dancing queen of the University. It started off you two being friends. You got so close to each other to the point that you've like each other. Momo courted you for weeks and got official. Since then, she has been clingy to you and you like it because of how cute she can get when being jealous. 

 

Momo had asked you for lunch to eat together after your class. You agreed and she was excited having some time to spend with you despite her school projects, homeworks, cheerleading practices. You haven't seen each other for a week and it was driving you crazy. Class was starting and you can't wait for lunch. After a few hours, the bell finally rings signaling it was lunch time. You exited the room when someone suddenly called you.

 

"Lexi."

 

You turned around to see who it was. It Bobby, your classmate. You gave him a smile and he blushed.

 

"Yes?" You asked as he scratched his nape feeling shy.

 

"Since we're partners in science, I would just like to ask you later to go to my place to talk about it.. If it's okay with you.." He said while blushing.

 

"I-" You were about to answer him when someone suddenly spoke.

 

"She's not available, her time is occupied with me."

 

You turned around to see Momo with a cold expression. She walks towards you and held your hand while staring intently at Bobby giving him that 'she's mine' look.

 

"Maybe tomorrow we should-" Bobby was trying to speak when Momo interrupted him again.

 

"She's busy tomorrow." Momo said and you looked at her with 'what are you doing' look.

 

You squeeze her hand gently telling her to let you talk. She wasn't giving in. You had no chance but to give her that stare that she can't resist. She sigh as Momo nodded. Bobby was irritated for sure, with Momo interrupting him from being with you. Of course, Momo wouldn't let that happen.

 

"Maybe next time Bobby. We need some catching up to do. Sorry." You politely said as he smiled bitterly.

 

"Okay. Just let me know when you're free." He said as Bobby winked at you before leaving.

 

Momo was about to get him when you grab her hand. She looked at you and you shook your head telling her no. She pouted and you kissed her pouting lips making her blush. You chuckled thinking it was cute.

 

"Stop being jealous you dummy." You said and she frowned.

 

"But he winked at you.." She complained.

 

"So what if he wink babe? Doesn't matter to me." You assured her.

 

"Still. I would've punch his eyes out. He keep staring at you babe and I don't like that~" She whined and you chuckled. 

 

"Babe, let's talk about it later okay? For now, it's our time. I want to spend this time with you, I missed you. So please? No bobby and everything else. Just you and me only." You said and she kissed you on the cheek.

 

"I'm sorry babe, I just can't help it when someone is staring at my girl." Momo said and you smiled with a tint of red in your cheeks.

 

You both walked at the cafeteria holding hand in hand. Everyone knows the two of you are dating. But nonetheless, guys still wanted to get your attention. Momo hated it so much but she promised you that she wouldn't beat the hell out of those guys hitting on you. On the bright side, some students were happy for the two of you. They even ship you with Momo. After arriving at the cafeteria, you saw Momo's friends from Japan. Sana and Mina. They waved at you and give you a smile. You did the same thing. Once you two sat on the table, Momo insisted she'll order the food for the both of you.

 

"What would you like to eat babe?" Momo asked looking at you.

 

"Jokbal would be fine." You smiled as her eyes sparkled hearing her favorite food. She grinned happily.

 

"Wait here arasseo?~" She said with aegyo leaving you with Mina and Sana.

 

"So Lexi, how are you and Momo doing? She has been whining for the past week because you two haven't seen each other since last week." Mina asked.

 

"We've been doing well. But something happend earlier." You said.

 

"Lemme guess. Momo's jealousy?" Sana asked earning a nod from you.

 

"Aren't you tired of Momo being jealous all the time?" Mina asked.

 

"Why would I be? I trust her so much. And besides, it doesn't mean she doesn't trust me." I said and they nodded with a smile.

 

"I have this classmate that keeps bugging me because he wanted to asked you out." Sana said and Mina nodded.

 

"Who is it?" You asked curiously.

 

"Lexi, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter