Sana- "May the best girl wins."

Twice Oneshot (girlxgirl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Sana is an angel, I decided to change her character in this chapter a bit. Please forgive me especially Sana stans out theree~ This might be a little corny though. But this will be a long chapter. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS <3

 

 

 

 

Sana Minatozaki. She was your first love, your life, your everything. She wasn't really the girl you would like to date. Why? She has those personas that you didn't like. She was said to be a player, which was real. It was like she almost dated so many girls at your university. But people do change in one certain reason. It can if love comes on the way. And Sana did. You were a transfer student. Once she saw you walking on the hallway. She felt those emotions that she never felt with the previous girls she had dated. Seeing you laugh with your friends, makes her heart thump rapidly. It was when she had to approach you. Like how she approached her exes, she went to hit on you. But you knowing Sana is a player, you turned her down everytime.

 

But Sana didn't stop just there. It was when the two of you are 4th year high school students. She was determined to make you her girl. Each day she would do small efforts for you to feel special. And that day, you started to feel she wasn't like what others think about her. After a few weeks, you've completely had fallen for her. The two of you started dating officially. It was going well for 3 months. Until one mistake had ruin the relationship with her. You know Sana likes going to clubs. But she changed by telling it to you before she'd go out with her friends. You, having to trust her so much agreed to let her go. But it was when your friends coincidentally wanted to go to the club as well. You wanted to surprise Sana that time going to the same club as her. As you were going inside the bathroom. An unexpected scene was seen in your eyes.

 

FLASHBACK...

 

"A-ahh.. Please.. more.."

 

"What the heck was that?" Your friend Somi asked the two of you heard a noise. It wasn't just a noise, but a moan.

 

"I don't know but we're in a club so probably a couple making out? They'll probably just ignore us since they're busy making doing so." You said bluntly as Somi giggled at your words.

 

As the two of you opened the door slowly, the couple came into view as the door was opened wide. They were making out roughly. But as the light hits the said couple's face, that's when your eyes widened. You saw your girlfriend Sana, another girl's neck. In fact she made it worst. It was Doyeon. Her ex girlfriend. You clenched your fist in anger. You wanted to punch her so bad but your anger turned into tears. Somi, your friend was speechless. She looks at you with concerned as you weren't looking so fine.

 

"Does it feel good?" Out of the blue you said in a sarcastic voice.

 

The two of them stopped hearing your words. Sana took her time to look at your face because she was drowsy after having a few drinks. A few seconds had passed and Sana recognized you and she was now awaken from her drowsiness.

 

"B-babe? It's not what you think it is..." Sana was coming closer to you she tried explaining herself.

 

"Then what? Don't tell me you're just whispering to her. What the hell Sana! I trusted you!" Tears started pouring down your eyes as you yanked her hands that was trying to hold your hand.

 

"I guess you'll never change. I was wrong when I believed you did change. But . Why do I have to get hurt like this? All I did was trust you! And yet you broke it. We're done. Don't ever talk to me again." 

 

"Babe.. Lexi please don't do this.. I can explain please!..." Sana was trying to hug you but you wouldn't let her. You felt she was dirty. It was a harsh thought about her but what can you do? Anger and sadness started to linger in you.

 

As you left the club crying, Somi followed and comforted you. After that, you avoided Sana at School. You rejected her flowers and other gifts she sent you. You know you could've let her explain her side, but you were too hurt and you saw it all. What's the point of letting her explain?  

 

After that incident, you transferred to a new University after the last semester ended. Because every part of your previous school reminds you of your memories with her. Like you're being hunted by it. You heard news about Sana going back to Japan. At first you were hurt because you miss her so bad. But you needed to move on as you told yourself. Now, you are a Senior High Student. It's been 2 years since your first break up. And back to reality. You were just preparing your stuff before going to school. You heard a knock on the door.

 

"Lexi, someone's waiting for you outside. Hurry up if you don't want to be late sweetie." Your mom said as you heard her voice outside your room.

 

"I'm going down now mom." You said as you wore your leather backpack.

 

You went downstairs to find your mom preparing breakfast. Walking towards her, you gave her a kiss on her cheek.

 

"I have to go now mom. I love you." You said getting ready to go out.

 

"You're not eating breakfast?" Your mom worriedly asked you.

 

"I have a lot of things to do in school today mom. I need to be there early. I promise I'll eat breakfast at the cafeteria." You assured her a smile and she nodded and kisses your forehead.

 

After saying goodbye to your mom, you went outside and closed the gate. Turning around you saw a girl not far from the distance of your house. She was standing there smiling as she sees you. Her eyes formed in crescent moon. With you on her sight makes her eyes sparkle. It has been always like this. Altough you see each other everyday, her stare was nonetheless, loving. Both hands on her uniform's coat pocket. You chuckled seeing her again.

 

"You know you don't have to walk me to school everyday Chungha-ah." You said as you headed your way towards her.

 

"I don't like seeing you walk alone on the streets of Seoul. Because someone might take you away from me with that pretty face of yours." She said as she tucked a strand of your hair behind your ears. Her hand slowly made it to yours and held it.

 

You blushed at her words. How can she be so sweet?

 

You've been enough of dark side. They say, there's always a rainbow after a rain. That's when you met Kim Chungha. You were a transferred student at Seoul International University. Kim Chungha who happends to be the Student Counsel President and a Senior of yours met you because she's in charge of giving tours and such to new students. She admire you so much when she first saw you. That's why one day she confessed her love to you. But you weren't still ready. Even though it's been two years, it still hurts because Sana was your first. But as time flies by, Chugha was there. She was willing to wait for God knows how long. She was your happy pill whenever you needed a smile, a bestfriend, and it came to the point when you started liking her too. 

 

You were both walking hand in hand happily to school. You told her you were hungry so the both of you headed your way to the cafeteria. She insisted to order the food for you. You declined but Chungha is stubborn as hell and you didn't have a choice but to let her. So you went to the table and waited for her.

 

A few minutes had passed and you saw her holding a tray of food while walking towards you. You smiled at her and she smiled back. Arriving at the table, she put your food in front of you.

 

"You're not going to eat?" You asked seeing no food in front of her.

 

"I already ate. Just eat and I'll stay here with you." She said and you chuckled. Both if you smiled.

 

You were halfway eating your food when Chungha's phone rang.

 

"Yes Mr. Im?"

 

"........"

 

"Oh is that so? Should I meet her right now?"

 

"........"

 

"Will do Mr. Im. I'll be on my way now."

 

"........"

 

"Thank you Mr. Im."

 

As the phone call ended curiosity was all over you thinking who it was. You decided to ask her.

 

"Who's that?" You asked.

 

"It was Mr. Im. He told me last week that there is this new student, a foreigner is going to transfer here. She was suppose to arrive here tomorrow but I guess it changed." She explained while wearing her bag.

 

"So you need to go?" There was a hint of sadness in your voice since you didn't want Chungha to leave.

 

"I do princess. I need to meet her right now. Don't worry, I'll make sure we'll have lunch together. I'll text you okay?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter