ch. 1 - first kiss

hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They didn’t really know how they got together. “It just happened” was a pretty good explanation though. Since their first days together as a group, they were drawn to eachother. They didn’t really understand why. Perhaps, it was their interest in similar subjects that helped the two to get closer. Or a deep need for affection.

And within some weeks, seemingly very long weeks, that friendship started to blossom into something more. But they both stayed in denial for quite a long time. With how stubborn and kind of scared both Nayeon and Momo were, it actually took them many months to acknowledge those feelings. Even more to act upon those feelings.

But when Momo planted her sweet lips on Nayeon’s for the first time, the older one knew that there was no coming back and couldn’t contain her feelings anymore.

Of course they weren’t perfect though. They had their ups and downs too. Sometimes they fought over the most ridiculous things they could find. But they would always end up forgiving and laughing about it later.

Or not. Sometimes Chaeyoung helped them resolve their tensions and get back together.

Chaeyoung was actually the only who knew about their relationship. At first, Nayeon and Momo made the promise to keep the relationship secret. They didn’t want to make things more difficult for the group. Plus, they were afraid. Not of the reactions of the members. They were very much open minded. But more of the public and the other people in the company.

It’s not like Chaeyoung was supposed to know either.

It was calm. The dorm was empty, except for them, with most of the foreign line back in their countries and the Korean members went out for a dinner or something. It was perfect. They were on the couch, with Momo’s head on Nayeon’s lap. The Japanese girl’s soft fingers slowly drew circles on Nayeon’s thighs, while she played with her blonde hair.

They were watching some dumb drama, but it didn’t really matter. At that moment, it felt like they were a ‘normal’ couple.

Momo looked up at Nayeon. She smiled. Well, all her attention was on the tv show. But it didn’t take long (just a few seconds actually) for Nayeon to notice her. They both smiled. No words were needed. Nayeon leaned down and landed her lips on Momo’s. When she pulled back, Momo pouted.

“My neck hurts in that position!”

“Excuses!” Momo stuck her tongue out.

To that, Nayeon just rolled her eyes as she pushed up (or rather, tried to) Momo to sit on her lap. She then didn’t hesitate to start kissing the other girl again. Soon enough Nayeon’s tongue asked for an entrance and Momo would gladly grant it to her.

“Unnie I’m go-“

The three of them froze at the spot. As soon as the voice hit Nayeon’s ears, she pushed Momo away. Chaeyoung was standing a few meters away from the couch, with wide eyes, looking at the couple. Momo was looking down, with an unreadable expression while Nayeon was looking at the young girl with a ‘tell-anyone-and-I’ll-kill-you’ look.

“Uh, I’m sorry unies…I-I’ll go now.” Chaeyoung was blushing. She quickly tried to walk away.

“Chae, wait.” Nayeon got up and went after her in the hallway, while Momo was still phasing out on the couch.

“Unnie please I gotta go.” It was pretty clear that she was embarrassed.

“Okay. Just…Please don’t tell anyone about…this. Please.” Nayeon was practically pleading her.

“I’ll keep it secret, you don’t have to worry about it. Bye unnie.” And with that said, she left the house.

Things were awkward between them for a few days, but as time went on, they got comfortable again, to a point where Chaeyoung would play relationship counselor for the couple. It was quite cute.

Nayeon was so glad that the young girl was open minded.

She sighed.

All these memories were coming back to her right now. It was a day with nothing on the schedule, and all the girls were at the dorm.

Nayeon walked into Jeongyeon and Momo’s room. Jeongyeon was laying on the bed, playing some game on her phone while the other girl was sitting on the floor, doing her nails. The older girl completely ignored Jeongyeon and went to sit down next to Momo, laying her head on her shoulder.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” Momo ansered softly. Nayeon’s eyes traveled down to Momo’s hands. She was almost done with her nails. This time they were pastel blue with pink details.

“They’re cute.” Nayeon added.

“Thanks.” Momo smiled. And even after all this time, it made Nayeon’s heart melt. She wanted to kiss her right now but Jeongyeon was watching.

“When you’re done, do you wanna go out? Just me and you.”

“Sure. Just let’s wait until it dries.”

-

They were walking down the street arm in arm, looking at what’s happening around them. No one recognized them. Of course, they were masked and their hair was tucked under their hats. Sometimes it was hard being a celebrity.

Then suddenly Momo spoke up.

“I’m hungry.”

“You’re always hungry.” Nayeon rolled her eyes.

“I know b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter