Rescue Mission

Street Lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seokjin woke up as early as he could, though it was quite difficult - waking up without an alarm was much harder than he thought. He made sure not to wake up Namjoon as he got out of the tent. He yawned and stretched his arms, taking a deep breath to start the day. He clicked his tongue when he thought, 'Yah, I should've gotten my bag!'' He slowly, quietly, crept inside the tent and grabbed his bag along with Namjoon's. He tip-toed out of the tent and dropped the bags.

He then went inside the other tent where Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook slept. He was silently fawning at the scene. Taehyung and Jungkook hugged each while still asleep, and Jimin held onto a necklace. He didn't know about Jimin's necklace nor did he have any idea about the other oblivious duo kissing. He carried three more bags that belonged to the ones sleeping in the tent. He went outside and dropped it near the other two bags. He sighed. "Alright, my work may begin!" He clapped for himself. The last clap was a little too loud and he bit his lip in uncertainty. He thought he had woken someone up but blew in relief. He took out all the snacks from the bags and kept them in a pile. He kept all the water bottles aside. He started to divide the food into their bags according to Namjoon's plan that they discussed last night. After twenty to thirty minutes, he was done. He closed the zip of each bag and smiled. "Well done, Seokjin. You have gone one step ahead to become a loving motherly figure to the-" He stopped when he heard a scream.

"Someone stole our bags! Someone stole our bags and someone kidnapped Jin-hyung! Who dares to do this?!?" Namjoon stumbled out of the tent and gulped when he saw the other's expression: worried, pissed off, sad, shocked and mostly furious.

"Hyung! You're safe! I thought some sort of creature came across our tents and-" He was interrupted by Seokjin's red face that was about to blow up and most importantly, his loud, raged words. "You need to shut your mouth, look outside and think before you create a tantrum and shout like an earthquake's about to occur, Mr. Kim Namjoon! Do I make myself clear?!?"

Namjoon nodded, "I-I'm sorry...I thought, like I said before, I thought that some sort of- Never mind, umm, just that- I'm sorry. Was I too loud?" He asked as he looked down.

"Don't worry. I would kill you but...I forgive you." 

"Whoa, thanks! Because honestly, you were much louder than me when you were yelling back at-" Namjoon tried not to laugh but he really didn't laugh a second later. 

"What did you just say?!? You are much louder than me-" His words were interrupted by another's.

"Will you two shut it? It's early in the morning and you're creating a fuss already... I bet all the animals woke up, thanks to you two with your loud and clear voices-", Taehyung began to say while rubbing his eyes and resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin only kept following the two as his eyes were still sleepy.

The other raised his voice again. "Excuse me, but who do you think you are?!? How dare- Oh- Good morning, kids! It's you three, I thought it was a certain clone standing behind me, oh well!" He smiled as wide as he could until Jimin informed him that it was creepy. 

"Please don't try and create any more arguments- I don't know about you all but I'm not going to laugh until everyone's here with me. And by everyone, I mean Hoseok-hyung and... Yoongi-hyung..." Jimin requested in a faint voice. The others agreed. This is the only time when Jimin actually paid attention (since the two went missing) as Namjoon was talking about something Jimin was really concerned about.

"Okay, listen up everyone! We have a way to rescue them. Here's what we're gonna-" 

Seokjin showed his palm to Namjoon, asking him to stop. "Sit down, darlings." The three youngest sat down and looked at the other.

"Sadly, these are the only snacks you can have for breakfast..." Seokjin tossed each of them an apple, a banana and a healthy bar of oats and nuts. He then turned around to give the same to Namjoon and decided to eat an apple for himself.

"These are the only snacks? Why?" Jungkook spoke for the first time that day.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, after receiving a nod, he looked back at the others. "Because the rest of the food are for emergencies and extreme conditions. Eat up quick, Namjoon has something to say." And so, they did, not wanting to ask for anything more, the five of them were happy with what they can eat for now. Five of them - except Jimin. He only ate the banana as it would rot if kept any longer. He returned the apple and the snack bar.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Seokjin asked as he looked at Jimin who was only looking at his fingers.

"Not hungry..." 

"Is this because you miss Yoongi and Hoseok?" 

Yes, that's the only reason. But Jimin didn't want to say that, so he lied: "I'm not hungry..." 

"Are you sure about that, ChimCh-"

"I said I'm not hungry! That's it!" Jimin tried not to cry but failed anyway. He wiped away his tears as he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter