ACCEPTING REQUESTS. LIMITED TIME ONLY.

Of Fables and Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As titled, I'm opening up 'Of Fables and Tales' temporarily to receive one shot requests!

I've been having some serious urge to write one shots of late but the inertia to come up with the scenarios on my own is a lil too high (and a tad repetitive if I'm to be honest) so I thought it'll be a pretty fun idea to have you guys think of the storyline for a change.

Do note that since all accepted requests will be posted under 'Of Fables and Tales', I'll only be accepting Yoona X __ pairings. 

Not sure if you guys would even be interested in this idea at all but I've been giving it some fair thought (seriously, look at the published date, that's how long I've been thinking about it) & hey, no harm just putting it out there right? I just rly want to have fun and write heh.

To be eligible, all you've to do is to subscribe & leave your request at the comments section down below. Just let me know:

1. Your Pairing Choice.
No restrictions. I accept idols old and new, actors alike, guys or girls, classic or unconventional pairings and all that jam. Surprise me!

 

2. Friends or Lovers.
As much as I'm all for #lovewins, I must say I'm more comfortable with the friendship route if it's gonna be a Yoona x Girl pairing. Still, it doesn't mean girlxgirl pairings = 100% reject.

 

3. The Genre.
Fluff. Slice of life. Myste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter