π

INTERPOLATION
 
 

LINKS

DAMCHU

 

C

 

N

 

NT

 

INTERPOLATION

Mia here. Not MIA, Mia. And here's my story about the guy I found cute and tried numerous times to talk to finally talking to me. You'll be in for a ride with my best friends HImchan, Junhong and Jaz. There's the boy Daehyun too. And a couple of other unnescessary people coming along our way.

Story Name: INTERPOLATION
Characters: OC, Daehyun, Himchan, others
Word Count: 455

CHAPTER 16

MIA; THE PROTAGONIST
KIM HIMCHAN: THE BEST FRIEND
JUNG DAEHYUN: THE BOY
A FLOWER FFS



“Enough of the sick jokes,” venom dripped every syllable as I picked up my backpack and left through the door.

“Why would I be joking about a matter like this?” he glowered. Gentle toot from outside revealed the red car I had grown accustomed to.

“See you at Uni, my ride is here-”

“I swear to God if you leave that house I don’t know what I’ll do-” cutting him off with the end call button, I grabbed my bag and carefully made my way downstairs. Did I believe my best friend, absolutely not. Was a scared? Petrified is the right word.

Daehyun smiled from the driver’s seat, I swear there was a ray of sunlight shining on him at that moment. Stepping out of his car, Daehyun walked over towards me. Time seemed to still as my feet carried me to meet him in the middle. Held in an embrace of warmth and love, plush lips pressed against mine own for a few seconds. My new favourite greeting. “I could have gotten a kiss form you in the car, I guess there was no need for me to get out of the car.”

“Sure, but you wouldn’t get my hugs”. I replied and squeezed his frame; Daehyun laughed that melodious laugh I’ve come to love. The sound of a speed racer stole my attention, the increasing volume and speed at which a familiar white car drove at caught my breath. Himchan’s car swerved out of control as he pulled up behind the little red car only to smash into it. Metal crunched and glass shattered as the little red car’s boot and back seats became sandwiched and the wreckage moved down the road. Daehyun held me close as he watched what could have killed him had he remained in the car like all other times. Himchan’s white bonnet had been crushed brutally, but a maniacal expression on his face turned my blood cold. A smirk of satisfaction plastered on his face, the lad broke out into wild laughter. Tear streaks down his cheeks glimmered in the sunlight as his eyes were wide open.

That could have killed us, and he was laughing? Was the person who could have killed us with full intention really my best friend? Slamming his car door open Himchan stumbled to the ground and went back to laughing. “Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.” He shouted, uncaring of the blood trickling down his face.

Breaking out of my trance of fear, my feet pulled back towards the house. Unspoken fear had Daehyun and I moving towards the front door. A hand to my arm pulled me inside, Youngjae closed the door behind the pair of us softly.