α

INTERPOLATION
 
 

LINKS

DAMCHU

 

C

 

N

 

NT

 

INTERPOLATION

Mia here. Not MIA, Mia. And here's my story about the guy I found cute and tried numerous times to talk to finally talking to me. You'll be in for a ride with my best friends HImchan, Junhong and Jaz. There's the boy Daehyun too. And a couple of other unnescessary people coming along our way.

Story Name: INTERPOLATION
Characters: OC, Daehyun, Himchan, others
Word Count: 457

CHAPTER 1

MIA; THE PROTAGONIST
KIM HIMCHAN: THE BEST FRIEND
JUNG DAEHYUN: THE BOY
A FLOWER FFS

At the peak of the day, this unpredictable city decided to be sunny and oddly warm in the middle of winter. The not-so-quiet library became baked with the suns’ heat, poor ventilation systems and the heat of people with food. Just when I need a quiet seat to work on my assignment that’s due in a few hours, I can’t find one.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, so here I am dealing with two love birds in front of me as I sip on an overpriced watery iced latte in the Uni coffee shop . Even worse, I’ve been stuck on the same question for the past twenty minutes.

Fingers pressed to massage my temples as I began to lose hope in the ridiculous question. “Remind me why I took math as my major again?” I sighed exasperatedly, knowing full well Jaz will reply.

“Well-”

“It was a rhetorical question.” The male in front cut his girl off with a kiss

“Thank you Junhong. But lighten up on the PDA please.” I moved my gaze back to the page. I didn’t need to look up to know Jaz was upset with the way she began to pack her belongings.

“Not my major, not my problem.” Came her reply though gritted teeth. I’m in no mood to play with her either, this is 5% of my grade on the line.

“Oh come on babe.” Her sweet boyfriend coerced. I watch as I get diabetes with their sweetness. “You know we haven’t had lunch yet.” The lad made suggestive eyes to his girl, ignore what I said before.

“Jaz tone it down a little, Junhong go grab me a bite. I’ll pay you back.” I picked up my pencil again to work through the problem again as Jaz spoke up again.

“You can’t talk, you’re always broke-… ”

“Uh, babe lets grab some lunch. Our friend here needs to get help for her math problem.” Junhong spoke before walking away from Jaz, a particular glimmer in the couple’s eyes makes one fight a grin.

“Two of best friends are ditching on me, loving the single life here guys.” Love really does things to people.

“You’ll thank us for it. See you at 3.” Jaz chirped. And I already knew I’ll be crying in her arms in a few hours. RIP me.

Silence lingered over the table until a shadow cast over the table. “Hey.” That unmistakable voice involuntarily stopped my pencil and tilted my head up. “Mia, right?”. Holy he actually knows my name... Jung Daehyun, the cute wallflower. Everyone knows him by face, but the lad mainly keeps to himself. “Junhong said you were stuck with the MATH202 assignment.”

Those two are so ing done for.