Three

Winners and Sinners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up to warm sunshine on his legs ,tickling his ankles .Brown haired proped his body leaning on left hand ,opening his light yet sleepy eyes and looking down to now empty bed. Where was Namjoon? His heart skiped in worry,in one second all vaerity of thoughts went trough his brain like trains ,loud and fast,every next more horrifying than last one. He couldn't trust his legs to stand or voice to scream,they all became weak in second,like he died in that short time.Taehyung took old jacket hanging on chair and wore it in hurry ,his stept were heavy on old wood. As fast as he run could down wooden stairs he did  yet fell,but not even falling completly he stood up.Hearing loud thuds Shi yoon turned his looking at panting Taehyung ,he was looking at Namjoon ,there was fear yet it was somehow sweet ,younger's innocent  eyes became dark as night one could get lost in ,in two big steps he crossed room ,kneeling and hugging Namjoon whose book fell on floor .Shi yoon and Namjoon were reading books and sitting on floor cushions.Taheyung cursed under his breath hearing older groan and surpressing his dimple laugh.Shi yoon started laughing ''You can actually wake up before twelve?'' Taehyung took cushion next to him hitting Shi yoon ''What are you doing here damn'' His accent was back ,he sat next to older glued to Joon's side and odler ruffled his hair.Taehyung was scared.Namjoon was scared but not allowed to.

''Shi young said there is new sniper we have to meet'' Shi yoon said smiling widely as if he was talking about cakes ''Looking by the scores it's really good'' Shi yoon gave Taehyung paper filled with numbers younger to be honest didn't understand.Taehyung couldn't even take proper look before paper was snached away by Shi yoon after Namjoon said ''I heard it's a girl''.Soon after looking at paper again he frowned ''Now that I think again,God is fair,I mean if she has this skills,this-'' he was waving his hand in front of face,implying on looks of face ''It's probabbly mess, I know when Shi young was at medical school,there were many smart ones but looks whaaaaa~~,God is fair ,I'm telling you '' Taehyung honestly believed his logic,can't person have looks and be smart as well right?Shi yoon's rambling was stopped by feminine voice behind him ''I don't know,am I a mess?'' Shi young was standing behind young lady ,Taheuyng  stood up greeting her however Shi yoon was gawking bit to much ''This drool here is my brother,this is out youngest Taehyung and Namjoon '' Da hye as she intorduced with gentle and slow voice.Girl with shoulder-lenght jet black hair bowed to them,she looked  esspecialy fragile however  her deep gaze gave odd goosebumps .Like eyes of killer .There was something dead and cold in them.

 Shi yoon's eyes obvious and drooling didn't bother conversation going on ,guess they were all used to it.Taehyung was paying attention to what Namjoon was explaining when Shi young's deep echoed in heavly covered and big room ''Can you ing stop drolling!!'' .Shi yoon didn't bother to move Da hye's hands still locked in his .They had simmilar cat eyes,black and deep as night ,one still had twikles and in her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter