One

Winners and Sinners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was hiden behind a wall ,trembling ,together with his shaking body was rifle ,bullets were flying past his body nearly scratching him ,Namjoon was hiding behind stone pillar few meters next to younger ,back colided with cold stone,holding same rifle.Taeyung wanted to hide and escpare, to scream and ed everything,but his nightmare was going slowly and ever so slowly ,until he is aware of every second passing by.Sweat,blood and leather mixed with dust was all they could smell,filling their lungs with every heavy breath.The building they were in was slowly collapsing,parts of ceilling falling ,broken glass flying and every second was longer than one before .Namjoon turned around taking two long steps to side and now standing in front of Taehyung,who was 19 and still too young,but the spirit he showed to liberate coutry inspired older and exhausted members,the fear in his eyes they couldn't see ,the nighmare he was living in yet trying to escape it in same time .Namjoon cupped younger´s face smudged with dried blood and dust,eyes were filled with fear,but not with fear of dying ,nowwas fear of failing.

´´It´s okay Taehyung-ah ,we will make it ´´ He tapped younger´s cheek in assuring way,they were only comfort to each other in fight,now all he could see was older ,there was no one else ,he couldn't close eyes and wait till everything was over ,he lived trought every second.

Namjoon took of his helmet placed it on rifle and slowly moved it to side when a bullet came trought it ,´´Sniper is leached on us,we have to move seperatly ´´ Taheyung was still shaking but nodding ,Namjoon was looking around for something that can protect them at least a bit ,metal or wood but there was nothing he could reach and not be shot ,younger looked at ceiling ,they would be shot for sure if they moved to right or left since there were windows and they were to large to crawl under them .Room wasn´t ordinary ,since it was on higthest floor it had attic,however from bombs and shooting the weak wooden seperation that was attic flor broke and fell down ,althought it fell down ,there were still parts holding on, and those were big enough to step on them ,since they were held by bigger wooden pillars and stone walls that couldn´t easily brake.

Taehyung pointed his hand up showing it to older ,who wasn´t sure how they can climb the wall and stand on wooden pices that used to be floor.Namjoon grabed younger´s shoulders tightly .´´You must believe hyung ,okay?´´,younger noded ,placing his rifle on back,Taehyung didn't have much choise, but now that he recalls even if he had ,he woul still believe Namjoon even if it was death path.Namjoon pressed his body on younger and turned them around in second ,then colapsed his back with wall ,changing their positions,older was still holding on younger´s shoulders looking him in eyes . ´´Climb up and find Si young,see if he got weapons ,if he did,hide and stay there´´ Younger steped on Namjoon´s clasped and intertwined hands after hesitating ,another leg steping on older´s shoulder ,however he still couldn´t reach rope to pull himself on wooden pillar .´´Hyung,I can´t reach ´´. Taehyung was pressing his body on wall so he doesnt fall backwards , it was though to hold on, and Nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter