Two

Winners and Sinners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was half conscious when door opened and Japanesse solider steped in,sweating with horid expression as if he was afraid to talk.´´T-there was attack o-on´´He stoped for second,gulping ´´Speak!´´...´´T-the prince was attacked,a-and Minister of internal affairs is looking for you´´The solider steped to side letting now furious man walk out but not before spitting and blaming Joseon people for it,for which Namjoon recived anoter hit.After Minazaiko left a crooked smile spread on Namjoon´s face ,after sitting there for what felt like 15 mintes he heard thuding and hitting behind door,he knew they would kill him ,beating him to death for not speaking or any other creative method they had ,however he didn´t expect it so soon.

After few minutes of screaming and thuding sounds,the door opened ,and due to sudden light in dark room Namjoon couldn´t see figure standing there,it was just black shilluete,Namjoon´s heart was racing,he wasn´t afraid to die,but he whishes he could have fought a little bit more.The man came down standing before him and saluting.´´Kim Tae Hyung. Sir.Yes Sir.´´ Younger looked down with boxy smile and Namjoon couldn´t decide if he wanted to hit or hug younger.Taehyung took out knife cutting rope around older´s wrists then putting Namjoon´s arm around his shoulder,after few steps Namjoon fell down and they were only in front of door.´´Hyung you can´t walk at all?´´ Namjoon places his hands on ribs pressing gently when sharp pain hit him,as if knives were pushing and pulling in his abdomen ,ripping him apart´´There is high possibility my ribs are broken´´Taehyung looked around searching for something then ruffling his hair in frustration and kneeling in front of older,Namjoon could see younger was losing his senses but trying not to panick, so many emotions were on is face and eyes even as open book to Namjoon.Taehyung was difficult to read sometimes.

´´Hyung I know it will hurt but you have to bear okay?´´ Namjoon looked at him under his wet hair ´´I don´t have much choice´´ His voice was husky and weak.Taehyung turned around wraping older´s arms around his neck then placing his hands under older´s thights and standing up.´´Really piggyback? Here I thought you had some great idea´´ Namjoon was holding in as much as he could since his ribs were pressing younger´s back ,and with every move pain that felt like ripping was increasing.Since Taehyung´s hands were busy Namjoon was holding gun just in case ,the attack on prince was planned anyways ,not many guards were left in station ,just enough for Taehyung and Si yoon to come in and take him out.

Namjoon´s vision was going back and forth ,he was close to pass out again,being beaten for hours had it´s effect,he was looking right ahead,they were walking trought hall and everytime his eyes were about to close the bitter pain in his ribs would wake him.When they got out Si yoon was waiting with car ,Si yoon´s father was rich Joseon official and it helped their organization with finances.Taehyung laid older carefully in back seat when Namjoon closed his eyes, finally.Whole ride Taehyung was bitting his nails and hurrying Shi yoon up.´´Calm down ,he isn´t only commarade that is hurt´´Taehyung was looking out of window ´´I know,but this wasn´t first time he almost died because of me´´ Shi yoon turned his head in shock ´´Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter