-4-

Blue Waves

Nayeon woke up along with a headache, her eyes burning as if someone lit up some fire in it while she’s sleeping. Though she didn’t think much of it and decided to continue her sleep when she remembered why she even woke up in the first place.

 

All throughout the night, she felt something beside her, something squirming as well, but she didn’t think too much of it and shrugged it off as a pillow. Now moments before she woke up, she felt something heavy placed on her left arm. As if someone is on it, more like someone is using it as a pillow.

 

Nayeon can’t understand why her arm felt numb, every move felt like thousands of needles piercing through it and she can’t do anything to stop it, she also feels her hand becoming cold as if someone stopped the blood circulation in it. Little as she knows someone’s really stopping the blood circulation in it.

 

She tried to stand up, but stopped when she felt another presence beside her.

 

~~●●~~

 

Myoui Mina was just peacefully, without harm, using Nayeon’s arm as a pillow and her other hand hugging Nayeon’s waist.

 

Nayeon jumped from shock and pushed the other girl who unfortunately fell down face first on the hard cold floor.

 

“AHHHHHHHH GET OFF ME!!”

 

Nayeon covered herself with the blanket, and as Mina wakes up from the fall, hisses on the pain she feels and sits up, meeting eyes with the intruder who rudely pushed her off, says, “Spaghetti?”

 

“Spaghetti? What Spaghetti?”

 

Nayeon cannot believed this. She grabbed all the pillows and started throwing it on Mina, “Who are you? You ert! You! You’re not supposed to be here! Why the hell are you here!”

 

Mina stood up. Oh bad move.

 

She immediately fell down on the floor as her head aches in pain. She grabs her head while covering herself with her other arm from Nayeon’s aimless throws.

 

“Okay, wait!” Mina had enough, she just woke up, she had a bad headache, and she just wanted to sleep, not this angry ranting, woman throwing all the pillows.

 

“First of all, this is MY unit. Second, I’m the one who is supposed to ask why you’re here. Third, I just want to sleep so if you could just…” Mina grabbed Nayeon’s arm, pulling her to get off the bed and off to the door of her room. Once Nayeon was outside, Mina didn’t think twice to slam the door shut and plunged back into the soft, comfortable bed.

 

Finally she can sleep.

Or not.

 

“YOU IDIOT! How dare you leave me alone here! This is my room don’t you know?! Where are your manners goodness, this is my room! I can call the police for trespassers!”

 

Mina groaned, covering herself with the pillows. With Nayeon’s shouts and pounds on the door, she can definitely have her sleep. Definitely.

 

Mina had enough, ‘why is she even thinking she owns this room? I’ve been living here for 2 days now’ she thought.

 

“This won’t work…,” she mumbled as Nayeon’s very loud voice still gets through the door. She fixed her clothes, realizing she still wears the clothes from yesterday.

 

She opened the door and met a pointing finger so intense Mina thought she’d be impaled from it, oh and a glare that could totally melt her down if it could.

 

“You’re ing rude, do you know that according to the law. Page four hundred fifty-six, Section three, paragraph 4, under the second law of letter B that I can sue you right now?”

 

Mina was leaning against the frame of her door, crossed arms and an arched brow, “Yeah smarty pants, I doubt that even exists.”

 

Naeyon was beyond frustrated, “You’re not taking this seriously!” she huffed. She watch as Mina walked pass her and went to the drawer beside the television in the living room.

 

“What are you doing?” Nayeon asks, annoyance hinted in her voice and Mina grins at it.

 

“Proving you wrong, of course.”

 

“What?”

 

Nayeon watched as Mina fumbles to all the drawers finding something, something she couldn’t find.

 

“Where is it?” Mina uttered, not leaving her gaze to the drawers she almost knocked off if not for her patience. “What ‘where is it’?” Nayeon now leaning on the frame of the door, crossed arms and an arched brow said. Mina looks up and almost laughs at their reversed roles.

 

“My keycard… now anyways. We can all end this peacefully now if you would just go out of that door and bid ourselves goodbye.” Mina stood up, pushing Nayeon towards the door for her to leave.

 

“What? No. wait, wait, wait, We- I paid for this, I am certain as well it’s mine, I have my key card with me, obviously that’s why I am here.” Nayeon explained, finally calming down a bit.

 

“What you’re saying is impossible, I’ve been here for two days now without any harm until you showed up, great right?” Mina answered back.

 

“But this is my room, not yours…” Nayeon went back to the bedroom, and Mina sighs, annoyed, “there’s no way she has proof.”

 

While Nayeon was busy finding something back there, Mina pinched the bridge of her nose, her headache coming back and she could still smell reeks of alcohol to herself. She would shower later, of course not until she fixed this… whatever this thing is.

 

Mina went to the shower room, washing her face a little bit. (Yes, she still has time to wash her face up even in the middle of a problem.) she dried her face with a towel until her eyes caught something at the back, going a bit nearer Mina was surprised why is there fluffy white clothing in the laundry but that’s not her target for now, what she really is into is the card placed on top of it. She walked back into the living room, holding her card up high.

 

“Finally… see Ms. Chit-Chat I have my card.”

 

“Look, here it is…”

 

Both were silent, their brains couldn’t process anything that is happening at the very moment. Both were holding cards, raising it proudly as if to prove the other wrong but something is going on in here.

 

“Why do you have one?”

“Why do you have one?”

 

They raised their brows as to why the other said it.

 

“I’m supposed to ask that.”

“I’m supposed to ask that.”

 

“Wait, what?” Nayeon was confused; she was more than confused in her entire life. She doesn’t get why Ms. Arrogant and her were saying things in unison.

 

“Tell me that’s fake.” Mina stated, going closer to Nayeon to check it. After few moments of silence, “You’re holding my card, of course you would get in, see it says Myoui Mina. Easy, right? Then I guess we’re done. Goodbye now, thanks for the argument. It spiced up a bit of my day; hope to not see you again. Bye~” Mina said, as if it was a silly thing. Pushing Nayeon towards the door again.

 

“WHAT? But how about the card you’re holding, isn’t that yours?” Nayeon turned around from Mina’s grasp.

 

Mina took a glance at the card she’s holding and her eyes widened in surprise, “…It says here I-Im Nayeon.”

 

Nayeon gasps for air, her eyes widening as if she saw something that was unbelievable, “Holy . That’s my name.”

 

~~●●~~

 

After countless arguments, they’ve decided to ask the staffs already about why are there two owners of the same room. And here they are sitting at the lobby, two chairs across from each other with a table at the middle. They were not uttering anything, and Mina eyes were wandering when,

 

“Excuse me Im Nayeon ssi but why are you wearing my clothes?” Mina said with a mocking tone. Honestly, all she’s ever thinking about is to have sleep but with things happening around seems like it won’t happen any time soon.

 

Nayeon lowers her head in embarrassment, her face starting to feel hot as she realizes it too. She looks up and smiles sheepishly, “I’ll just wash it when this is fixed.”

 

“I just wanted you to know that if you’re using a fake card then I can sue you, right?”

 

“Of course, but if it was proved that you’re using the room secretly then I can sue you as well.”

 

“Why don’t we just sue each other the-“

 

Mina was cut off when a man, probably one of the staffs of the hotel called them over.

 

“We’ll finally know what’s the truth Mina ssi.”

 

~~●●~~

 

Mina couldn’t believe any of this.

 

“I’m sorry ma’am it was our fault, we didn’t know that the room was occupied already when you booked in. It was reserved for two people but it would be days ‘till they moved in. Unfortunately, one of our staffs forgot about it and booked you there. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience.” The staffs bowed once again; meanwhile Mina was clenching her jaw, wanting to punch directly in the face those stubborn staffs who didn’t do their job correctly.

 

“Are there any other rooms still available?”

 

The man bit his lip, obviously shaking in fear with the way Mina is staring at him. “I-I’m sorry ma’am but since it is the holidays there are no…” he stopped when he saw Mina took a deep breathe, Nayeon noticed this and decided to in already.

 

“There is no way I would be living in the same room as hers. That’s illogical. Can’t you have any other ways?”

 

“I’m sorry ma’am but both of you paid for the room, so technically, it is both yours.”

 

“Wait, what?”

“Wait, what?”

 

Both stared at each other for the 3rd time they said things in unison.

 

“So you’re trying to tell me that I’m going to live with the uh… with this girl?” Mina hesitated, eyeing the staffs then to Nayeon, “Are you serious? You’re kidding right?” She smiled but when she saw the staffs gave no expression, she frowned, “I can’t believe this.”

 

“Hey, you think I want to live with you as well? I’d rather stay in the streets than be with you.” Nayeon answered back, annoyed as Mina only has the right to complain.

 

“Well, there you go. You heard her people, she’d stay in the streets while I-“

 

“That is not what I meant!”

 

“Then what did you mean by that? Huh?”

 

“It means that I don’t to be in the same room as you!”

 

“Who said you would be in the same room as me? You said you’d stay in the streets?”

 

“Miss Myoui, Miss Im please stop arguing. We really can’t find any other available rooms and we also don’t want the other to be homeless so we have no choice but to put you two together. You two have no choice but to live with each other unless one would be a kind soul and back out-“

 

“No way!”

“No way!”

 

Mina and Nayeon glared at each other, “Why do you keep copying my words!”

 

“You’re the one who’s doing it!” Mina scoffed.

 

“No way! It was clearly you!”

 

The staff couldn’t do anything but watched the two argue over and over again.

 

“Please always ready the first-aid team and the fire prevention number anytime now alright.”

 

“Why ma’am?”

 

“It seems like starting from now World War 3 will happen between the two of them.”

 


Why do i take years to update people? T-T and I'm really sad 'cause i can't buy twicetagram for now  sad lyp. anyways, vote twice on mama 2017 who didn't inlcude kk on it's rightful place which is the song of the year BYE