Two

Traitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The forest was a damp green color; it had just rained. She could see the leftover water droplets on the leaves.

 

But Sora couldn’t smell the rain.

 

She walked slowly and quietly across the forest floor. With any luck, she could catch the rogue wolf.

 

A pained growl pierced through the woods.

 

Sora whipped her head around trying to look for the source. Her animal traps, they must have caught something. She drew her gun and quietly crept towards the sound.

 

She was startled by the angry curses.

 

“ this! Damn it! my life! Wow this .”

 

There seemed to be two boys who were pacing around the clearing. Sora ducked back down behind the bushes. Her finger left loosely on the trigger. The two guys didn’t seem to notice her as she watched them talk her eyes wandered down towards the bear trap. The metal was bloody, and a wolf’s paw caught between its steel teeth; it wasn’t moving.

 

“God Krissy is going to kill us.”

 

Sora watched as who she thought was the younger of the two speak; his eyes reminded her of a cat.

 

“Jongdae isn’t in this situation because of us. He ran out before us.”  the other reasoned.

 

“We have to help him I just don’t know how.”

 

The cat like man slowly crouched down facing the wolf, that was now emitting soft whimpers.

 

“Chennai” the man cooed. “I am going to open the trap okay?”

 

As he reached his hand down, the wolf suddenly snarled, baring his teeth.

 

The boy shifted back slightly with his hands up in surrender, he scowled.

 

“Jeez man, you don’t have to get so moody.”

 

The man tried again, slowly approaching the wolf’s injured paw. The two boys had managed to open the metal teeth allowing the wolf the pull his leg out. Letting the trap close again, they turned to leave.

 

This was her chance.

 

Sora aimed the gun on the back of one of the guys. Breathing in slightly, she pulled the trigger.

 

The man turned at the sound, as his friend pushed him to the ground. The bullet barely grazed the man’s shoulder until it lodged in a tree.

 

Now they kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter