Hwang Minhyun

Wanna One's One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Hwang Minhyun x Lee Maeri 
Minhyun meets Maeri a few after graduating high school together at a wanna one fansign and she still likes him 

 

 

 

 

 

   Wanna One fansign.I don't want to attend it but my 15 years old sister,Hae Ri keep asking me to go with her since our mom wouldn't allow her attend that event with her friend.

   I feel so nervous the event will start in 20 minutes."Unnie!!!"My sister hitting my arm countlessly because she's so excited.

   "Hae Ri..I want to go to the toilet, please take care of my stuff." I said leaving my handbag behind.

    
    "Miss!!!" 

   An unknown woman approaching me.

   "Can you help me bring this box to the back stage?" She asked while pointing to 4 boxes on the floor.

   "Sure.." 

    She asked me to bring 2 boxes meanwhile she'll bring the rest.

    "Be careful.." She said before we step to the backstage.

    "Thank you..and I'm sorry for troubling you." She said with a smile on her face.She give me a bottle of water but I refused.

      "It's okay..I think I should left now."I bow to her and hurriedly get out from the room.

   As I opened the door my heart almost burst.

    It's early than I thought.I finally meet with the person that I hope I won't see him ever again.He look a little bit shock but he managed to control his reaction.

   'Hwang Minhyun'
    His name come across my mind.I bow to him and hurriedly step away.

     " Hyung..what's wrong?"Woojin asked as he sense Minhyun's look weird.
      "Nothing." He shook his head and give him a smile.


     "Unnie,why you look pale?" Haeri asked."No..I'm not."I said while taking out a small mirror from my bag.
    All the fans start screaming as soon as the members enter.I can't keep my focused on the event.

  Flashback

     "Minhyun-ah..I like you." Finally I confessed to him.After 6 month having a crush on him I finally tell him my true feeling.
        "You..You like me?"He look confused."Yeah..I like you."I replied."But I don't like you."He said before he left me.He's so mean.

   The rain start to pouring down heavily. I'm still standing on the rooftop crying over the rejected confession.
      Because of him I got a hard time in high school for the whole 3 years.I always avoiding him.If I got paired with him for a group project I'll asked our teacher to change my partner.
   On our graduation day he suddenly dragged me to the rooftop.

      " What do you want from me?"I asked back facing him.
         "You're still like me right?" He forced me to face him.
          "No!!!" I said while pushing his hand off from my arm.
         "Are you sure about that?" He look deeply into my eyes.I hurriedly turn my head away avoiding his gaze.
        "Answer me.." He cupped my cheeks with both hand forcing me to look into his eyes.
      "200% sure!"
      I said before pushed him and step away from him.
    "But I'm start to fall for you!!"
   I pretend like I don't hear what he said.I left him alone on the rooftop.
    ~Flashback end~
    
     "Unnie!!!" My sister suddenly tapped my arm."It's time"She said as all the fans start to stand from their seat and line up.


      I slowly stand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter