KANG DANIEL

Wanna One's One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

OC is in Busan for vacation and meets Daniel's mom back from the grocery store and helps her with the bags. Daniel 1st meets her when he goes home to take a break from wannaone's schedules and sees her helping his mom.


   

     -Busan-
  
        I stopped at the grocery store as I need to buy some snacks.

         I pay for my snacks before getting out of the store.

       "Aigoo.."

   I turn my head and saw a lady tripped over a pebble and fall.I hurriedly walk to her.

   "Are you okay?"I asked her while helping her to stand up.

    "I'm okay..but my knee hurt a bit." She smiled.

   I picked all her belongings.

      She wants to reach her groceries bag, but I stopped her.

     "Let me help you bring this.."

  "Thank you..you're so kind"She pat my back.

     "Did you come here by car or what?"I asked her.

     "I came here by Taxi since I can't drive."she replied.

      "Ohh..Then let me drive you home..but first we need to go to the clinic first."I said.

     "It's okay..I don't want to trouble you."She shook her head.

       "No..You're not troubling me..I'm free now."I firmly stick to my decision.

     "Okay then.."

    Finally, she agree.







   On the way back home mrs.Kang keeps talking about her son.She said her son is an idol, but she doesn't tell me who's her son and she also asks me about myself.She's so friendly and talkative.It's fun to chat with her.


   
-Mrs.Kang's house-

    I follow Mrs.Kang to the kitchen and then help her organize all the stuff that she bought from the store.

   "It's okay Aunty..I can do this.."I softly pushed her to sit on the chair.

   "But..you're my guest.."

   I smiled to her."Yes I am..but you're hurting right now so it's fine."


     "Nana..can you stay here until dinner?"She asked.

    "Sure.."I nodded.


  ***                ****                   ***


    I help Mrs.Kang prepared the dinner, but unfortunately I spilled some sauce on my shirt.

    "Your shirt..It must be uncomfortable."Mrs.Kang said as she notices that.She hurriedly went to the second floor.

    And then she come back with a long sleeve shirt and towel in her hands.

   "Go and take a shower first, I will handle this"She give me the shirt and towel.

  I nodded before stepped to the bathroom.

  "Nana-ya..the shower's doesn't work..you can use my son bathroom on the second floor."She said as she saw I heading to the first floor bathroom.

  "Okay.."



   I entered her son bathroom and my jaw dropped after I saw the family picture on the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter