Park Jihoon

Wanna One's One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon × Jiyoon

 

  Finally, Jiyoon arrived at the set.Today she'll have a photo shoot with one of the famous clothing brand in Korea.Jiyoon feel so excited because her co-star for todays photo shoot is Wanna One.

     "ALL I WANNA DO!! WANNA ONE!!HELLO, WE ARE WANNA ONE..PLEASE TAKE CARE OF US."with full of energy the boys greet her as soon as she entered the set.

    "Ohhh..Hello~"Jiyoon hurriedly bow to them.

     All Wanna One's maknae lines  start to introduce themselves.

     "You guys don't have to introduce yourself because I already know who is who~by the way, I'm Jiyoon..Woojin-sshi, I'm your fan."Jiyoon said while smiling to WooJin.

       "Really?Thank you~"Woojin can't hide his smile.

        "Can we just talk comfortably? Because all of us is around the same age."Jiyoon said.

       "How old are you?"Daehwi asked.

      "I'm 19..We're the same age friend right?"Jiyoon excitedly said while holding Woojin arm.
     "I'm also 19.."Jihoon added."Oh really?"Jiyoon awkwardly said.She don't have idea why she feel so nervoud when she look at Jihoon.

    
    "We'll start with solo photo shoot first..Jiyoon, you first." The photographer interrupts their conversation.

       "Oh..Okay"Jiyoon nodded."Talk to you guys later.."She step into the set.


       Jihoon can't take his eyes on Jiyoon."She's beautiful right?"Woojin's nudge Jihoon's back."Ahh..yes."Jihoon replied."I think I already fall for her."Woojin put his hand on hiz chest checking his heartbeat.Jihoon pout."But, you don't suit her tho."His muttered."Pardon?"Woojin can't caught what Jihoon said earlier."Nothing~"He hurriedly shake his head.


     After done with solo shoot, they continue with group shoot.But the photographer devide they into 3 groups to pair with Jiyoon.

     Jinyoung will start the shoot.He so lucky because he'll pair with Jiyoon alone.

     The shoots start smoothly."Jinyoung-ah..can you hug her shoulder?"The photographer asked.Jinyoung awkwardly put his hand around her shoulder."Don't be so stiff!"He said.Jinyoung try to relax and do it again.

   Jihoon keep making an annoyed face."Jihoon hyung..Don't grab the plushie too hard..It's not the plushie fault"Daehwin said before plop down next to him.Jihoon sighed before put the pokemon plushie away.Daehwi try so hard to hide his laugh.

 

     The second group (Daehwi & Guanlin) start to pose.It's so overwhelming.Jihoon can't even look at them there's too much skinship.
     
     Finally, it's Jihoon and Woojin turn."Since three of you are the same age friend..I want you guys act more comfortable.Jihoon..relax all your muscles."The photographer tell him after he noticed that Jihoon look so nervous.

   They successfully ended the shoot with the group photo shoot.The photographer and the designer also feel satisfied with them.

    "Let's have a meal together~"Jiyoon's manager suggest as they walked to the car park."That's a good idea."Wanna One's manager agrees with the idea.

    They settle down at the nearest restaurant.

    All of them chat and eats happily, but not Jihoon.Jihoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter