Park Woojin (2)

Wanna One's One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Park Woojin X Hong Mina
Wanna One was given a few days vacation. Woojin went back to Busan and he met his long time crush (since elementary), whom also a family friend. Although, she doesn't know Wanna One and Woojin- tryna' convince her that he's famous or cool or something~

 

                                 ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~

  

 


   It's Chuseok so our company give us 10 days break.I went back to Busan to spent my holiday with my lovely parent.

        "Woojin-ah, tonight we'll have dinner with Hong's family."my mom said as we enter the house."Really??"I don't know why I feel so excited."Yes~but you need to help me prepare the food."my mom said while heading to the kitchen.
      "Okay Ma'am..I'm going to take a shower first."I hurriedly went to upstair taking a quick shower before walked down to the kitchen helping my mom.

        It's time now,I'm so excited.

     *DING DONG*

      I rushed to the door as I heard the doorbell ring.

     "Oh..Appa~"I said as I opened the door.

       "Yeah..it's me~Why you doesn't look happy?It's been a while since we meet."My dad give me a hug.

        "Annyeonghaseyo~"

    A familiar voice greet us.I broke the hug and look at her.Finally,I'm so happy it's been 3 years since we meet each others.

     "Mina? You're here?"I shyly asked while scratching my neck.

      "Where's your parents?"My dad asked before Mina answer my question.
       "They'll come here soon."She's answered."Ohhh~"my father left into the house.
         "Come in~"I invites her.She smiles to me before enter the house.I followed her from behind before tell her to wait at the living room first.I step to the kitchen
       
           "Would you like to eat first or wait for Mina's parent?"My mom asked my dad."Let just wait for her parent first."He said while gulping down a glass of water.
      
            "Woojin-ah~go and talk to Mina tell her we'll eat after her parent arrive."My mom pushed me to the living room.Before I left to living room my mom hands me two glass of juice.

       "Juice~"I akwardly put the juice in front of her."Thanks.."she smile again.She keep attacking me with her smile."Uhmm..my mom said we'll diner after you parent's here."I feel like I want to hide my self.Meeting my longtime crush make me feel so nervous.
      "Why don't you sit?"She asked me to seat after seeing me standing nervously."Ehhh..Ooo..Okay~"I sit on the single coach.
         "It's been a while right? Since we meet each other."Mina suddenly asked me."Eh? Yeah..it's been a while~"I replied.
        
           "How a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter