03-Park Woojin

Wanna One's One Shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


Park Woojin 

     

  Yeonah prepared all the makeup for the Wanna One's members.

   "Noona!!!"

  Yeonah almost threw the lipstick that yeonah in her hand.

  "Yaaa..Ha Sungwoon!!!"Yeonah  slap his shoulder.

   "Noona..Please put the makeup on me first since I'm the early one."He said before take a seat infront the mirror.

    "Where's the others?"Yeonah asked him since you can't spot any members in this room except him.

    "Sungwoon Hyung!!!open this door!!"Yeonah think you heard Daehwi's voice from outside.

    "Yaaa..you locked them outside?"Yeonah move to the door and open it.

    "Ha Sungwoon!!!"Everyone including their managers and two others makeup artist screamed his name in unison.

   "Thanks for opening the door."Minhyun ruffles Yeonah's hair."You are ruining my hair.."Yeonah act like she's annoyed with him but actually deep inside of her heart she feel so happy.

   "Haha..sorry."He pushes Yeonah hair that cover her face and tucked it behind  her ear.He's so sweet.


   "Noona..I got this juice for you."Jisung give her a bottle of orange juice.

    "Thank you, but stop call me Noona..I'm 5 years younger than you."Yeonah shove all my five fingers on his face.

    "Okay..Okay..I'm just kidding."He put his arm around Yeonah shoulder.

   "Stop joking around..you need to get ready now..the show will start in 1 hour."Yeonah said before let his hand off her shoulder.

  Yeonah don't realized that someone is watching her.

    "Yes Ma'am."He gives her a salute and start walking to the sofa like a soldier.

    "Kang Daniel!!! Ong Seung Woo stops all the bromance and come here.."Yeonah can't bear her eyes watching this two keep whispering to each other like a couple.

    "Where's Sungwoon Oppa??"Yeonah asked them because he's no longer on the seat.

     All the hyung line point to the room corner.

     "Haha..served your right."Yeonah laughed as she saw the manager-nim is nagging at him.

     "Minhyun Oppa.."Yeonah called him first.

       Yeonah start to apply the makeup on his face.


     " Woojin Hyung..are you Okay?"Guanlin asked as he took a seat next to Woojin.

     "Are you done with your makeup?"He ignore Guanlin question and asking another question.

   "Huhhh?Ye..Yes,but Hyung..You still not answering my question."Guanlin still wondering what happened to Woojin since he look so gloomy today.

    "What were you asking?"He innocently asks Guanlin again.

      "Are- You-Okay?"Guanlin emphasise the word.

       "Yeahhh..I..I'm Okay."He's stuttered a bit.

        

        "I think I look two times more handsome than usual."Ji Sung said feeling satisfied with his look.

        "Yeah..You should thanks my makeup ability because I successfully change an ugly ahjumma into a Prince."Yeonah laughed at her on words.

     "Yaaa.."He knocked her head.

      "It's hurt..Minhyun Oppa..Jisung Oppa abuse me"Yeonah confide to Minhyun who just come out from the changing room.

      "Stop teasing Jisung Hyung..He's quite sensitive if we about his look and age."

     
    

    "Look..I wish I can be that close to Yeonah Noona too."Jihoon whined as he sits next to Woojin.

     "Me too.."Daehwi also sits next to Woojin and it's make Woojin annoyed.

    "If we compare Yeonah Noona with Jin Ae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter