Final

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confusion.

Kyungsoo felt confused. She couldn't quite understand why her soulmate was harming himself. There had to be some lead as to why he was hurting himself. Kyungsoo let out a sigh before allowing her long fingers to trace the scars along her arm. She felt really bad. She wanted to help her mate. She wanted to comfort him. Kyungsoo pulled down her sleeve before turning off the lights and allowing darkness to consume her.
.
.
"KYUNGSOO PLEASE WAKE UP! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" Kyungsoo heard screaming. She wanted to open her eyes but she couldn't. Her head was spinning and she felt nauseous. Though was dry she managed to speak. "Where am I?" A loud gasp echoed throughout the room before somebody began to sob. Kyungsoo frowned. She knew that cry. It belonged to Joonmyeon. "Baby I thought we were going to lose you. Your soulmate tried to overdose and it affected you as well." Joonmyeon spoke softly. Kyungsoo's eyes shot open as she tried to get up. "Is he OK?! He should be here right?" Joonmyeon panicked while trying to help Kyungsoo. "I'm sure he's OK honey. Kris is here to take care of him so don't worry." Joonmyeon said soothingly. Kyungsoo had calmed down a bit before grabbing onto to Joonmyeon's face. "You have to take me to him. I have to see him Joon. Please help me." Kyungsoo begged as tears began to escape her eyes. Joonmyeon gave a sad smile, the latter's head. "Do you want me to carry you?" Joon asked softly. Kyungsoo noodded slowly as she allowed her legs to hang off the hospital bed. Joonmyeon sighed as she hoisted the smaller onto her back and began to walk to where Kris was.
.
.
"Chanyeol wake up bud. If you leave me I won't forgive you." Kris said as tears flowed down his face. Kris never cried. Never. He didn't want to be viewed as weak but in this case he didn't care. Chanyeol was his best friend. They had been best friends since childhood and now his so called best friend is lying in a hospital bed from attempted overdose. Kris got up from the bench and made his way to the door. He needed some air. Some fresh air would definitely do him good. Stepping into the hallway Kris let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. He began to walk down the hall slowly only to bump into Joonmyeon. No... Not just Joonmyeon but also Kyungsoo? "What are you doing?" He asked curiously. Joonmyeon gave him a sad smile before gesturing to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's room. Kris could only smile.
.
.
Kyungsoo made her way to the bedside slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter