|3|

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is terrified. Her soulmate has been hurting himself even more. She doesn't know what to do. Joonmyeon hasn't got back to her and she's worried she'll never find her mate. She's worried he'll end himself before she can find him.

Baekhyun sighed as she knocked on Kyungsoo's door for the tenth time. The girl had locked herself in her room and would not come down to eat or drink. Baekhyun was worried for her roommate. She needed to cheer her up and bring her out of the slump. Her eyes widened as she ran down the stairs, throwing her shoes on, running through the door.

Baekhyun scanned the aisles for that certain treat that was sure to brighten Kyungsoo's mood. How could anyone say no to cookie dough ice cream?! Or mochi ice cream for that matter! She grabbed the items and went to the checkout. Baekhyun sure out did herself this time. She smirked and patted her self on the back.

"Kyungsoo come out~ I have a surprise." Baekhyun said. She heard shuffling from the other side before coming face to face with the angel. Baekhyun cooed at her roommate, trapping her in a hug. "Was hugging me the surprise?" Kyungsoo asked, looking up at baek. "No no follow me to the kitchen." Baek replied before dragging the smaller to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as she saw the sweets layed out before her. "I got everything you like so that we can eat it while watching some drama's." Baek said, adding chocolates and different sweets to a bowl with mochi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter