|8|

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness.

Kyungsoo was supposed to feel happy for Baekhyun when she told her she had found her mate. She was supposed to be happy that Baekhyun was happy. She smiled but on the inside she was depressed. She wanted her mate. She wanted to know if he/she was OK. What if he wasn't even alive anymore. What if she was mateless. What if he took his life already. At that thought Kyungsoo began to sob. She really hoped her mate was OK. She really hoped they were alive. Sighing Kyungsoo wiped her eyes and grabbed her wallet. The last time she had coffee was 1 month ago and it was definitely needed now.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee and pastries invaded Kyungsoo's nostrils making her smile. Coffee was the only thing she had left of her dad. Before he passed she would always wake up to the smell of coffee. When she would walk into the kitchen with teddy bear in hand her dad would smile sweetly at her before offering the small girl a muffin. After her dad passed she would down cups of coffee and cry hoping he would come to her one last time. 

She had met Baekhyun in this coffee shop. The said girl was a waitress and would make sure Kyungsoo had everything she needed before leaving her alone. When Kyungsoo had told Baekhyun of how her father died the other insisted that Kyungsoo stay with her so she wouldn't feel lonely. 

Kyungsoo began to scan the menu searching for her favorite coffee. Her face glowed at she read the word 'Americano'. She stood u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter