|1|

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How boring.' She thought as she examined the name on her wrist. Who the hell was this Chanyeol guy and why did they have to be her soulmate?! Kyungsoo wanted to know who created soulmates, strangle him or her so this never existed. Would stopping the creator stop the whole thing or would it even matter if they were dead or not. Sighing she put a bandage over the name hoping to cover it for now. "Kyungsoo you know covering it won't make it disappear." Baekhyun had said, tracing the name etched into her skin. By the time each girl was 15 a name was etched into the young ladies skin as if it had been magic while for boys it happened at 16. Their wrists bared the name of the one they were destined to be with. "I know Baekhyun but I just don't like the fact our partners are decided for us. It's rather bothersome finding the said soulmate anyways. You are 19 and you're still searching for that seahoon guy." Kyungsoo said causing Baekhyun to both sigh and giggle at the pronunciation of her soulmates name. "Well at least I've looked for mine. You really need to start looking for yours Kyung. I'm sure it'd make you and your mate happy." Baekhyun said, flicking the latter's forehead.

Kyungsoo pondered on this as a scar appeared on her wrist.

'Would it really make me happy?' 

 

 

 

This book has relatively short chapters. In the future I intend to write more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter