Honey

His Substitute

Hello! Can I request? Please do not bear so much hatred to the character of Woori because it was not her will but on the later chapters of the this story I guess you will. LOL.

Anyways for the comments and subscribers Thank you Thank you so much! And... and did you like the dress I chose for Bom?

This'll be a short one :)

CREDITS TO LATIENZA FOR THE Ah-Mazing Poster! It's simply Ah-Mazing! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/129890/ah-mazingly-graphic-request-shop-graphic-graphics-iusinger-poster-request-shop-background

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOM

 

“Ummmhhm,” I stretched as I feel the sunrays hit me. My headaches so much and I don’t feel like moving at all. I realized that I am lying on an unfamiliar bed.

 

“Why is this so soft and comfy?” I asked myself as I rolled more to each side.

 

I checked myself and stuttered, “Did we? Did we?”

 

I look at myself and found that my body was still intact but… my outfit looks different. WHY?!

 

“AGGGHHH!” I screamed so loud. “I… have just been ?”

 

“TABI!” I called out as I have remembered he was the one with me last night.

 

Then I heard someone groaned on the floor, “BOM! Will you please shut up for an hour? I lack sleep and is very exhausted because of you!” he said as he crawled back to the bed.

 

Lack sleep? Very exhausted? Because of me? I am thinking and imagining og Rated Scenes right now. It cannot be! Shoo! Shoo!

 

I was about to kick him when he warned me, “Do not even think of that! You have just kicked me ten times last night and my body still hurts.”

 

Oh, so it was like that? I kicked him. It’s because I am not used in sharing my bed with anyone else.

 

“Last night? What did I exactly do last night?” I asked but he only ignored me and trapped me between his hands and scrutinizing stare. “Don’t you remember?” he huskily whispered.

 

Oh em gi. erted thoughts are back again! Erase, erase!

 

That voice just killed me! It’s so y and husky!!!

 

“Just get back to sleep Bom, we’re going somewhere later,” he said releasing me and went back to sleep.

 

I was about to get out when he firmly held my hand, “I said get back to sleep. I’ll explain things later.”

 

“But I can’t Tabi! I… just… betrayed my body for letting you change my clothes!”

 

“I did not you!” he said sitting.

 

“So how was my clothes changed? Please explain?”

 

“I had to ask help from my neighbour in the middle of the night! Arrgh, I can’t get back to sleep now.”

 

Truly, I became a bear last night. I was lying about my tolerance in alcohol. Honestly, I just missed drinking them. I saw him massaged his forehead and sighed.

 

I stared at him and realized he looked very masculine with just an undershirt on. “What are you staring at honey?”

 

Did he just say honey? HONEY? Is it the bee or the endearment?

 

“Honey?” I shrieked.

 

“Yes, honey. Take your shower now honey,” he said as he stood up.

 

I slapped him and screamed, “Bad Spirit inside Tabi please come out!”

 

“Ya?! What was that for? Just take your shower and feel free to choose any clothes. I’ll prepare our breakfast honey,” he seductively said at the last part.

 

This is crucial. I have to ask help to drive away the bad spirit from Tabi.

 

“Please eliminate the word honey Tabi,” I pleaded.

 

“No Bommie honey because it rhymes with Tabi and Bommie.”

 

I’m doomed.

 

Is this the consequence of being a substitute? NOOOO.

 

“How about the story last night?”

 

“About that, I’ll tell you later.”

 

I immediately took a bath and changed to hear the story.  I promise, I’m never going to drink again with him! Honey his .

 

I scanned through his house and it’s impressive. It’s far from my apartment. T_T

 

Suddenly, I came upon this feeling of being excited. I touched my chest and said, “What the heck Bom?”

 

I sat at the kitchen counter and started, “So…?”

 

He looked back at me and said, “So last night…”

 

WOORI

 

After having a serious talk with my parents they let me have my rest. I was lying on my bed and staring on ceiling when Jun came in.

 

He’s actually my childhood friend. He’s been adopted by my parents because he was wandering in Japan with friends engaged in drugs. He was so pathetic that time because he lost his parents on an accident and his relatives treated him badly.

 

I’m actually happy that he has not carried that trauma until now, he’s changed.

 

“Need anything Miss Sakura?”

 

“Will you please strangle Yamamoto? I so hate him right now!” I said as I threw a pillow on him and as expected he caught it.

 

“As expected from you Jun. How were mom and dad during my stay in Korea?” I asked.

 

He was debating whether to tell the truth or not, “Should I?”

 

“You should Jun. You know how I hate being fooled so much.”

 

“They weren’t good. It was okay in the first two months but after knowing that you’re actually involved with Mr. Choi, they had a hard time. They have to deny each news that concerns you. They have to explain the same thing again until the organization didn’t believe them anymore. That’s the time they decided you should come home,” was his long speech.

 

I closed my eyes and imagined how hard it was for my parents as I was having fun in Korea, “I’m so bad.”

 

“You aren’t Miss Sakura. You have fallen in love that and that’s good instead of being locked up in this organization without experiencing that.”

 

“Have you fallen in love too Jun?”

 

“Mmm, I have no time for that.”

 

“Can I have another request again?”

 

“Anytime Miss Sakura.”

 

“Can you please send someone to guard Bom and Tabi? They are the two most important people in South Korea for me and I have to protect them from hating me. Please?”

 

“I already have a recommendation for that Miss Sakura.”

 

“Dong Youngbae. He’s a Korean. More than that, he does his work with professionalism,” he explained.

 

“Really? Please arrange my meeting with him. I have to speak to him as soon as possible.”

 

“Sure thing Miss Sakura.”

 

“Sakura! Please come out now, we’re going to the org,” I heard my mom called out.

 

“We’re coming.”

 

TOP

 

I can’t believe what happened last night was so real. And just this morning, I honey which is so not my attitude. “What happened to the composed Tabi?!”

 

I even can’t talk with that y and seductive voice to Woori but I have with Bom? I’m starting to conclude that I’m possessed.

 

“So…?” she asks.

 

I looked at her and said, “So last night…”

 

Italic words are in a manner of flashback J

 

“Ahjussi! Ahjussi! One more bottle please!” Bom orders as she’s already drunk.

 

I’m not that drunk because I only got three shots because she keeps on talking about weird things which for now I cannot relate. “Cheers Tabi!”

 

“You should stop drinking. We are wearing this dress and look awkward in this area.”

 

“Don’t cha worry Tabi! People here aren’t judgemental. Let’s have fun!”

 

“But you’re drunk.”

 

“I’m not drunk Tabi! I’m perfectly fine! People who are fond of drinking really have this state. Come on, dance with me!”

 

And so she guided me towards the centre of the area and started shuffling. “Do you really know how to dance? You look… so… never mind.”

 

“HEY! Come on, shuffle with me!” and so the music played with us too. It was We Found Love.

 

I did not know why but I felt aroused after seeing Bom dancing ily so I got more shots and found myself half-drunk.

 

She held her hand onto my neck and started singing. Although she smelled alcohol it was more enticing in my part. “Honey, that’s it I’m going to call you honey,” she said.

 

“Really? Isn’t that too cheesy for your kind Bom?”

 

“I don’t care honey. Come on let’s dance!”

 

I have to say we were really having fun but I was feeling a little but uncomfortable by the cleavage and shortness of her dress. Some men were drooling over her and I just stared at them with my piercing look and they backed off.

 

As the music stopped, I can feel Bom is tired already so I carried her in a bridal way to the car.

 

“WOW!”

 

“Cheers to the newlyweds!”

 

“Perfect!”

 

“Go young man!”

 

Everyone was cheering on us as I put her inside my car. “We’ve had a blast honey.”

 

“Sure. You have to thank me honey.”

 

Is this the big effect of alcohol?

 

After arriving back at home, more problems came. First, I have to change Bom so I troubled my ahjumma friend next door.

 

“I’m really sorry ahjumma for causing this trouble,” I apologized.

 

“It’s okay Tabi you have always helped me anyways. Take good care of her okay?”

 

“Ay ay captain!”

 

Because I only have one bedroom, it means one bed.

 

I was about to sleep and drift to dream land when she continuously kicked me, “Honey, I can’t sleep with that.”

 

“What honey huh? Stay out! I don’t like sharing a bed with anyone!”

 

She changed into a brat now?

 

“Are you having a mood swing? And how come this is your bed? It’s my house!”

 

“I do not care!” she said as she continuously kicked me.

 

“My, my,” I struggled but the same kicking process did not stop and I just slept on the floor.

 

That was not my fairy tale night for sure…

 

After recalling every single detail last night expect for the ‘I was teased by cleavage and shortness’ she pouted.

 

“So it’s my fault for being that naughty?”

 

“Yes Bom and for lying that you have tolerance. I’m so tired you know that?”

 

“I’m sorry Tabi. Promise, I’ll be a good girl next time!” she said as she made her pledging sign.

 

“I hope so Bom. Here, eat this and I’ll go prepare.”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To your apartment. We are going to transfer your things here,” I explained.

 

“What?! No.. you don’t have to Tabi. We’re just pretending to be married so there’s no need and I don’t like people suspecting me,” she rejected.

 

“Really?” I went near her and inched closer, “Honey, you won’t have to say no because you are my responsibility from now on. Even if the paper says Woori, the mouth said Bom. Clear?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Stop saying huh. Eat okay? I’ll be back in thirty minutes.”

 

My POV

 

After eating, Bom decided to have her tour on her ‘new home’ and was very impressed.

 

“Wow, such a comfy sofa and large television! I can watch Korean dramas clearly now!”

 

But as she continued to be mesmerized by the place, she thought, “This won’t last for a lifetime. I have to leave as soon as Woori will come back.”

 

She erased the thought and continued to be mesmerized by the place.

 

“Is this Tabi? He’s so…”

 

“Fat,” Tabi finished.

 

“Hey, you scared me!”

 

“I’m done taking a bath honey so how do I smell?”

 

“Stop calling me honey. Honey yourself! You smell still awful!”

 

*Ding dong*

 

As Tabi went to open the door, it was his mom with a trace of happiness.

 

“Mo-mom?”

 

“Yes Tabi! And remember, last night both of you just got lost! And because of that you have to follow my order today,” she announced.

 

“Eh?”

 

“We’re going to my village tomorrow to visit my relatives and introduced Woori to them!” she said as she went near Woori and hugged her.

 

“Did the both of you take bath together?” was the most erted question ever.

 

“NO!” they both shouted.

 

“By the way, please prepare now okay? I know this is a very short visit to inform you but I have to. Tomorrow, 8AM, I’ll be here. Prepare clothes!”

 

“What?!”

 

After receiving the news that they’ll be on a trip tomorrow they went to Bom’s apartment and collected her things.

 

“Are you really leaving Bom?” the landlady asks.

 

“Yes ahjumma. Don’t worry I’ll visit sometime okay?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Have you not cleaned your place for 48 years?”

 

“Mphh! Don’t worry I won’t do anything with your magestic house Mr. Choi!”

 

“I’ll expect that honey, Mrs. Choi,” he teased.

 

“Oh come on! Please stop that!!!”

 

“The word honey will be very useful tomorrow. Take note of that.”

____________________________________________________________________

Next chapter title teaser: Welcome and You're not Welcome?!

Please comment and subscribe!