Broken Vow

His Substitute

Hello and thank you to the new subscribers! I'm so sorry if I updated this late! We had our exams and I have to do my best because I'm aiming for something.

Well, please enjoy reading this chapter! I'm going to say sorry for wrong grammars and spellings. And if this is boring/crappy, I'm sorry but I've prepared for another happening at the next chapter. Next chapter title teaser: Honey

If you don't like Bom's dress, sorry. T_T

PLEASE ENJOY!

CREDITS TO LATIENZA for the very beautiful poster! :) It's simply Ah-Mazing!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TABI

 

“No, no don’t leave me Woori! What are you doing there?! What does this mean?! Please… please explain and do not leave me!”

 

“What do you mean about lies?!”

 

“What do you mean about betraying?!”

 

“Woori!!!”

 

I was having a bad dream. I looked at the time and it was 6AM in the morning. I stared in the space for minutes and recalled what happened last night. I had a blast- a blast of despair. “Is this the effect of too much love? Will it really kill me?” I asked myself.

 

I realized that I smelled foul. “I should have not accepted Seungri’s invitation.”

 

I was searching for Woori everywhere yesterday, every possible place and corner but she was nowhere to be found. It was then I dropped to her favourite club and Seungri told me that Bom also came. I was going to leave, trust me; never in my life would I flirt to his flock of ladies.

 

“Come on hyung, don’t be such a kill joy tonight. Have fun with us!”

 

“Seungri, I’m not a kill joy, I’m an engaged man! How about you? Why don’t you stop being a magnet to all girls and change?”

 

“Man in nature are polygamous, don’t you know that? Well if you don’t like flirtatious acts then give me a cheers!”

 

“Fine but I won’t drink too much.”

 

And so the rest was history, I ended up eating my own word and fell onto Seungri’s manipulative words and actions. I forgot who I was talking last night; I even forgot how I came here. The only thing I remembered was Seungri’s agony, “Hyung, I should have not invited you. You- you are not a party pooper but you made me your butler!”

 

“That sure served him right.”

 

I was scanning my room. It was colliding with me- the melancholic effect. My eyes darted on the calendar and I just realized, “I’m going to get married to my girlfriend’s best friend today.”

 

I checked my messages and yes they were many. All those were from my mom.

 

“Tabi, I’ve arrived at Seoul already!”

 

“I’m so excited for tomorrow my son, come on, give me a reply.”

 

“Mom is starting to get sad T_T. Why don’t you give me a single reply or call?”

 

Again, my mom is upset. I hate it when she’s upset because she ignores me and says cheesy words that she’s hurt and all. “I’m sorry mom; I had a party last night. Welcome to Seoul and I’m too excited,” I replied, well the last sentence is a big lie.

 

I decided to think positively even if I know things will turn out in a sour way.

 

“I better get ready,” I muttered to myself.

 

I take a bath, change into my attire, eat early and realized that time flew by so fast.

 

I did a thing before calling Bom, I look at our pictures. “Woori, why have you left?”

 

I lay again on my bed hoping to ease the pain that I’m feeling. “Dammit.”

 

I was about to call Bom when someone beat me to it.

 

“Hello?” who’s going to call so early in the morning?

 

“Heeyy hyyuung!” Seungri greeted. Great, good way to start my day.

 

“Seungri.”

 

“I eeem going to saaaay Congratulations to you! You are going to get meearried (married)!” he still sound drunk as ever.

 

“Thanks Seungri but you sound weird again.”

 

“Oh don’t mind meee hyunggie, I just had another session with a special someone.”

 

After that sentence, his silence followed. Sigh, he usually does this. Call me, say something and sleep while call is on. I hung up.

 

 

WOORI

 

“Welcome back to Japan Miss Sakura,” Jun said as we got inside a car.

 

“Thanks Jun but I guess I’m not happy to be back. What is the schedule for today?”

 

He stiffened and responded, “Your mom and dad wants to talk to you first thing this morning and you are going to have a meeting with the organization. After that, your night will be packed by a welcome party.”

 

“Who planned that welcome party?”

 

“Your mother Miss Sakura.”

 

“What made her do that?” I asked in curiosity.

 

“She said she missed you so much. She gave me a note that it will be a private welcome party so people who are not close to Yamada family isn’t invited,” he detailed.

 

“Sigh, do you know who is exactly in our organization disagreed to the idea of me staying in Korea?”

 

“Mr. Yamamoto.”

 

That guy I so hate him!

 

After the one hour ride…

 

“Welcome back Sakura!” my mom happily welcomed me. On the other hand my father just gave me a simple smile.

 

“Hi mom! I missed you so much!” I went to her and hug her.

 

“Dad.”

 

“Will my only daughter give me a hug?”

 

“Sure dad,” I said giving him a warm hug.

 

 

“I have not thought that you have fallen for that Tabi,” dad started.

 

“Yeah, me too. I guess that’s the power of love.”

 

“I suppose you know Sakura that falling in love is never an option.”

 

“I can’t help pa. We were getting married today,” I said looking down.

 

“We can’t afford that you’re going to be spilled in front of that man. We are your parents Sakura, we have to take care of you.”

 

“Mom, he’ll hate me for this,” I cried.

 

“But he’ll hate you more if he knows who you really are.”

 

TABI

 

It’s an hour and a half before the marriage. Bom hasn’t called or texted me. “I want to see Woori!” mom reached out.

 

“You’ll see her later mom, don’t worry.”

 

“Tabi, I don’t why I’m starting to feel weird. It’s as if something is wrong,” she confessed. Yea right, you are feeling the right thing mom.

 

“Don’t worry there’ll be no problem mom. Trust me,” I assured her.

 

She just nodded and started preparing.

 

I decided to go in my room for some privacy call with Bom. It looks like she’s still sleeping and hasn’t answered my calls. Finally,

“Hello?!” she answered grumpily.

 

I went straight to the point, “I… I haven’t seen her. It’s an hour and a half before the wedding will start. My mom is starting to suspect.”

 

“GOSH! What did I freaking do?!” she scolded herself. Unexpectedly, I chuckled at that.

 

I sighed and guessed making her my wife isn’t a good idea if I’m like this, “I guess I have to cancel the wedding.”

 

“Substitution,” she said.

 

Is this some kind of a game? “Huh?”

 

“Duh! I’ll be replacing Woori for this. Gaah, I’m really going to kick the of my bestfriend!” she screamed. Wow, she has a lot of energy.

 

“Are you sure?” I asked once again to be sure if she’s on her sense.

 

Her next sentence made me feel uneasy but I don’t know, “I DO NOT KNOW but one thing is for sure, I’ve gotta get ready! Byeee!”

 

I smiled at my phone. She’s really the opposite of Woori. A question came into my mind, “What if I fall for her?”

 

I slapped myself, “That’s not going to happen.”

 

BOM

 

OMG. I was literally making Woori’s apartment very messy and dirty! After that call from Tabi, I was staring in the space for a little while and went to cram.

 

Even in her bathroom, I spilled some things because I am not familiar with it and I’m not too girly. Don’t mistake me for a boyish girl but too much of fairy things don’t fit for me.

 

“Where is that wedding dress of her?!”

 

Woori as I have remembered told me that it’ll be a simple and private one since they plan to make the grandest celebration next year. Does that kind of thing even exist? Tskk, rich people. It’s a simple civil wedding today. Actually, I’m starting to get very nervous because I’m going to lie in front of Tabi’s mom and Almighty.

 

“Finally!!!” I squealed but as I look through her dress, it is not to my liking.

 

SEE: Bom's wedding dress

 

“Why is this so short?!” “Why is this off shoulder?!” “Why does this have to expose me?!”

 

I sounded like a crazy lunatic girl as I look through her dress. “What to do?!”

 

I called Tabi.

 

“T-tabi.”

“Yes?”

 

“Why is her wedding dress like this? It’s so y and-“

 

“Do you want me to fetch you?”

 

“Please because I can’t go out wearing like this!”

 

After getting dressed, I looked at the mirror.

 

“Even if this dress is too revealing, it gives me the feeling of being beautiful,” stop that cheesy line Bom I said.

 

I never thought that I was this … uhm … fit and y?

 

“Bom?” Tabi called out.

 

“Are we ready?” I asked.

 

He was looking me with a look that as far as I can decipher, loving it. What am I thinking?!!

 

“Are you ready?” he asked again.

 

“To say a broken vow? Heck yeah.”

 

 

As they went inside the hall, Tabi’s mom smiled happily enthralled by the two beauties that came.

 

Tabi and Bom went first to a salon to apply her make up. It was simple yet elegant one.

 

“This is it,” they said together.

 

And so the happiest mistake was made. I cannot say that it was a bad mistake because love will sprout at the most unexpected moment.

 

“I, Choi Seunghyun, promises to be with Woori forever. I will be her angel. We will together and forever live happily,” Tabi said.

 

Bom being star struck at Tabi’s line and close up said, “I … I… Woori promises the same thing to Tabi.”

 

His mom laughed and thought, “What a cute girl?”

 

“Haven’t you prepared your vow?” the man in-charge for their wedding asked.

 

“I haven’t. Whatever he says is what I say, from my heart,” she answers sincerely and cheesily.

 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife!” Tabi’s mom screamed making everyone look at her.

 

“Mom,” Tabi scolded.

Inside at the party hall…

 

*Tabi and Woori did not invite their close friends because they promised that they’ll invite them if it’s a church wedding already. The people present are Tabi’s business friends who haven’t seen Woori ever so they did not know that they’re lying and his mom.

 

“I did not know your mom is so happy about Woori,” Bom said eating her food.

 

“She’s happy because she thought once that I’m a gay because of 0 experience with love.”

 

“So Woori is first?”

 

“Yes and she just broke my heart.”

 

“Hey, don’t make this bitter sweet. Come on, let’s go party?”

 

“Uh, we are here right now?”

 

She slaps his arm and said, “Not this so solemn and no movement party! What I meant was let’s go to another place and party!”

 

“Woori’s right, you’re really a party person.”

 

“Of course I am. Come on, don’t be a kill joy and give me some fun.”

 

“Where’d you want to go?” he asks.

 

“Anywhere where there are drinks!”

 

“I don’t want to get drunk and I don’t want to be a baby sitter. You’ll just get naughty.”

 

“Promise! I have a tolerance for drinks and I’m not naughty! I won’t seduce you with my figure, I promise!”

 

“Pretty please?”

 

“They’re watching,” he said.

 

“Well, let’s escape?” she suggests.

 

“Are you really that persuasive?”

 

“More than! Please?”

 

“Please?”

 

“Please?”

 

And he said he had enough of the please, “Fine! Do you know the way out?”

 

“Trust me,” Bom said holding his hand.

 

"I really made a broken vow."