WH's Special Chapter.

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wonho’s pov

 

It feels so heavy. My heart, I mean.

Its been awhile since the last time I sigh this way right after waking up from a long nap. Taking the pillow aside, I hop off from the bed and stand in front of a mirror. My messy hair, eye bags, not looking good. Running my hand through my hair, I decides to get ready and go out to get some fresh air.
 

The time stay still. The air feels so cold around me. The day looks duller than it should be. Is it just me or the weather look too fine for a day like this ?
 

On my way out, I grab a can of cold drink from refrigerator and head out. The neighbourhood is so peaceful here. If I go out at this time, around dawn- no one is barely here. People here love to stay inside instead of going out for a jog or something.
 

I click open the cold drink and take a sip. The cold liquid run down through my throat and for the first time in awhile, I feel refreshed but my head can’t seem to stay quiet as it keep thinking of the scene I saw the other day.
 

It was almost night time, when I decides to get some air like right now.
 

When I saw her with Kihyun.
 

The love of my life, with Yoo Kihyun.
 

The night when I find that she smiles and look happier than ever. She never smile that way when she’s with me.. and that time I realized that she is definitely in love with Kihyun. Except that she did not know that fact herself.
 

I find myself smiling as I see her laugh. Not until it hit me-- that she is laughing with another man. What makes it hurt even more is the fact that guy is not me. I left that place before it could make me mad and do something that could hurt her- so I go home and trapped myself in my dark room. I was trapped in my messy thought until now.
 

I don’t know how to escape.

..and so I make a plan. A plan to let her go to where she always been belong to.
 

 

A farewell trip.


 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 


 

The day looks even more peaceful today. The day of our farewell trip. The train stop moving and everyone are getting off at this last stop. Sounds of nature greet us and the beautiful weather light up the day. Sounds of people greeting the others. The family hugs each other after a long separation. Some are crying for another separation, and some are crying of happiness.
 

Her voice calls after my name and I come to my senses. I was too busy looking at how’s the day going. How the last day I can call her mine will be like. I want to be able to recall everything and set everything into my memory of her. The last memory of her.
 

“Wonho-ya” She said my name as she looks at me in worried. “I’m sorry.. it’s been awhile since I came back here and a lot of things change” I lied to her as I search for her hand and held it tight. I see her eyes, and I just know that I am going to regret all of this later on. I force myself a smile, “You hungry ? We could eat something here first”, I ask and she refused to eat at grandma’s instead.
 

Today, I see her smiling all day long. I see her eyes sparkling under the sunlight as she laugh. She looks so happy to be here. Far away from the city. Everything’s nature and just us. She looks so beautiful under the ray of sunlight. There’s no one moment where she does not look beautiful. She’s perfectly beautiful, it’s ridiculous.
 

I don’t want today come to an end.
 

Can today.. stay as our forever ?
 

“The weather looks perfect today” She said as she stares at the sky. I keep looking at her face. She looks calm, as if she is not here. It feels so unreal “Yubi”,-and she turns to me with a questioned face. “Nah, nothing. I just feels like calling your name” I said as I stare right into her eyes. 
 

I am so in love with her.
 

A smile appear on her face, “Wonho” She said, “Uhm ?”, a laugh come out from her lips and she said, “Nothing. Just feeling like copying you calling after my name”
 

I can’t help it but to smile so wide. I held her hand tighter, it still feels so unreal. I am so lucky to have her all for myself, for now. I sigh at the thought. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter