007

Monsta High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s rainy season so its always cold. Kihyun is at home since he always get sick at times like this so I’m always alone at school. I scribbles things on my book as the teacher is still not coming in. I sigh deeply as I glance at Wonho. He is doing his things again, staring outside and stay in his own world. It’s a shame that we have to keep this a secret. It’s for your own good, he said. He scared that Hyemi might find out and ruin my reputation in school. I should have expect this sooner. The door suddenly slammed open and everyone went quiet. I turn to my classmate and follow their gaze toward the door frame- where the Hyemi stands, looking angry.
 

Her sharp gaze is on me and by then I already know she is looking for me. “Yah, Lee Yubi !” She screams as she head straight to my desk, pushing everything out of her way. I flinched everytime she throws thing the ground. “I told you not to mess with me !” She grab my book on the desk and throw it to the air.
 

I just sit there, trying not to fight with her. I hate fighting and thats the fact. She grab me by my collar and make me stands on my feet, making the desk move and make a screeching sound. I close my eyes and sigh, at the fact that I have to faced this girl again., “What do you want ?” I said as I gritted my teeth. She scoffed with his rolled eyes, “What do you think I want ? You keep flirting with my boyfriend and thats mean you are messing with me !”
 

I push her off me, she stumble on her feet but manage to stay alert. “Yah !” She screams and about to do something to me- when I see someone step in in front of me. I look at his back and all the burden on my shoulder disappear.
 

“Wonho !” Hyemi whined as she run toward Wonho and hug him. I feels my heart burning at the sight. Jealousy. So, this is how it feels like. It feels like hours the time she hugs him and I almost think Wonho are going to let that happen, and that thought breaks me. He grab her hand and push him off her. “Stop it, Kim Hyemi” He said.
 

“W-Wonho oppa” She pout her lips. “Whose your oppa ? You’re older than me, Hyemi, and I never said that you are my girlfriend” He said as she frowned, almost look like she’s going to cry anytime soon. “In fact,-” Wonho turn his head toward me and held my hand. His warm fingers slipped in between mine and my heart flutters. “-Yubi is my girl” He said as I stands next to him.
 

The whole class started to whisper around and a few even clapped their hands. I look down as I feels my cheeks blushing. Hyemi stomps her feet before storming out from the class. I flinched once again when she slam the door close. “Hey”, He calls for me and I look up to his dreamy eyes, “I guess it’s not a secret anymore” He softly smiles and I just nod as I said a simple thanks to him.
 

It seems like he don’t want to let go of my hand and we ended up talking to each other until the school ended. I guess Kihyun has to change his seat later.

 

- - - - - - -


 

“What ? !”

 

“Kihyun, I can explain” I said as I hold onto his hand. “You date Wonho and the whole school know, Yubi ! What do you think are you doing ?” He said with his angry face. “Y-yah.. Kihyun. Don’t be mad at me.. I’m just-”
 

“I told you many times, Yubi. Why are you doing this ?” He cut my words as he keep on his rant. I play with my fingers and look down to the ground, “It’s because I like him..”
 

“Have you seen our friends who was in love before ?” He ask and I nod, “Remember what happen in just a few weeks ?” I nod once again, “The guys hurt them” He said, “-and he will do the same to you”
 

“No, I trust him. Wonho won’t hurt me-” “Do you know him enough to be sure of that ?”
 

“Kihyun.. you’re too much” I said as my eyes trembled. He keep on screaming to my face saying this and that wrong- when I am here just for him, to make sure he is alright.. but why am I getting all of this ? “I just want to see you here, but all you do was screaming right to my face” I said with my tiny voice.
 

“Yubi, I am just trying to-”  “You can just cheer on me and be happy that I finally meet someone in my life.. Kihyun- when you date- have I ever stopping you before ? No, right ? Because I am happy for you. Eventhough you always abandoned me and spent your times dating with those girls” I said as tears finally fall down on my cheeks.
 

He just stares at me with his in-disbelief face. “That.. that was different” He said, and I just lost it. “You’re selfish, Yoo Kihyun” I said as I throw the plastic that fills with two carton of milk- which supposed to be his- but I am too mad to even looking at his face. “So what if he hurts me in the end ? I always know I have you to leaned on so I’m not afraid”
 

Tears trickled down from my eyes and fell down straight to my shirt. I hiccuped as I burst into louder cries. I have a few of fears that have been haunting my life- and one of them is not having Kihyun in my daily life. I am already scared of what coming next between me and him. He looks taken aback when I cried. I really, didn’t want to cry but it hurts.
 

I don’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter