Episode 03 // I failed.

⎿ EMERGENCY CALL ⏐ under construction (lookin' for counselors) . ⏌
 
emergency call
season one
85
 
Lime's advice ⤵
I'm absolutely shocked by your mum's behaviour and decisions; the man is a potential threat towards your little siblings, and I strongly suggest for you to find a method to get them away from him. Since they are still young and your mum still has the custody of them, my advice is to either reach out to a trusted relative, another police station, or phone some hotlines/helplines (https://psychcentral.com/lib/telephone-hotlines-and-help-lines/). Please be strong and let people know about what that man has done to you, as his previous actions towards you is evidence that he is a e/ual predator, which is extremely dangerous for your siblings. I pray that you will successfully find help and live happily and safely with your siblings.

 Nicole's advice ⤵
You did an amazing thing standing up for your sisters safety but I am disappointed it ended up like that. She shouldn't have put her hands on you, let alone be blinded by love to pick him. I am glad you left because that's not healthy for you but I am also upset your little sisters could be in danger if he continues what he did previously. You should definitely find a way to protect them and have him arrested for what he did to you as a child. For whatever reason your mother wasn't able to stick by your side, don't worry, we're here for you. Like Lime said, find a trustworthy relative and let them guide you to the best solution for this problem. I wish you the best, gorgeous.
Leo's advice ⤵
You should file a report on him once again even though the cops didn't believe you last time. Find out if he has done anything to your siblings so you could get them out of that house because they can't be around that type of danger. Your mother doesn't look like she's gonna be any help so it's up to you to get them out of the house. Do everything in your power, ask your other relatives and see if they'd do something about it. Good luck with everything though.