Chapter 6

Adopted by HISTORY(A DMTN LOVE STORY)

inati: should we tell her, the news?

Kungil: yea, we should tell her, when do you start making the new album? 

Inati: next week, ( as they walk back to the kitchen)

Kungil: Kira, i got some news, guess who's album, your gonna be in?

Kira: wait... are you saying I'm gonna be sing with DMTN!( as she jump up from her chair, with excitement)

Inati: yea, your gonna be in our new album, ( as he started to smile at Kira, while she smiled back at him)

Dokyun:i think someone is excited!( as everyone started to laugh at Kira who was jump up and down with excitement)

Kira: When do we work on the new album?

Simon: we start next week, we haven't gotten a name for our new album, 

Kira: how about State of Emergency? 

Inati: i like that name, for our album?

( for the rest of the day, everyone was hang out around the house, and kira couldn't stop looking at Inati, because she's fallen in love with him, and her dad knew about the little crush,) DMTN went home, and Kira was really tried, and she was also  happy that she got to met her favorite boy band and also get adopted by her hero's, she has looked up for many years,)That night everyone went to bed expect Kira, who couldn't fall asleep, she couldn't stop thinking about inati, the one guy who made her happy) (Then she fell to a deep sleep)