Chapter 5

Adopted by HISTORY(A DMTN LOVE STORY)

Kira: simon, leave him alone. Its not nice to pick on your leader, 

Inati: That my girl( as he just realized what he just said, He started to blush and his cheeks were bight red, and the others started to make fun of him)

Inati: you guys are mean! ( as Kira started to giggle,and smiled at the boys)

Daniel: im starving! Lets eat! ( as they walked into the kitchen, where food was waiting on the table.)

Dari: Who cooked all this? ( they all sat down around the table)

Kira: i did, i hope you boys like it, ( as she started to smile)

all: Thank you! Kira! 

Kira: no problem boys, enjoy! ( as they all ate, while they were eating inati couldn't stop looking at Kira)

(inati mind) 

(I'm gonna ask her dad, if she can be in our new album, and maybe be able to tour with us.) i do got a crush on her, but I'm shy to tell her, and i want to get to know her more, maybe i can take her out to the mall, or hang out at the park,)

Inati: hey Kyungil, can i talk to you private?

Kyungil: sure( as they got up, and walk into the living room)

( with inati and Kyungil)

Kyungil: is there something you want to ask me? 

Inati: yea, if its ok with you, if Kira can be in our new album?

Kyungil: sure, i think she would like that, ( as he smile at him, while he looked back at the boys and Kira)