Chapter 4

Adopted by HISTORY(A DMTN LOVE STORY)

Dokyun: Hey DMTN, its been awhile, how are you guys? ( as they sat down, at the kitchen table)

inati: who is this? ( he looked at Kira, while she looked back at them)

Kira: hey, I'm Kira... umm I'm Kyungil's daughter, ( as she bow down, while she started to blush)

Inati: im inati, its nice to met you Kira( as he winked at her, while she started to blush really red)

Dari: hey Kira, I'm Dari, its nice to met you(as he started to smile at her)

Jisu: hey beautiful, Im Jisu, its a honor to met you, Kira.

Donglim: hey beautiful, I'm Donglim, its a honor to met you. Your so beautiful, ( as he winked at her)

Simon: hey, I'm Simon, welcome to the family( as he hugs her, while she hugs him back)

Daniel: hey, I'm Daniel, its nice to met you Kira, and welcome to the family( he started to smile at her, while she smiles back at him)

Kira: its great meeting you guys( as she started to smiled at them)

( inati mind)

wow, she's so beautiful, I'm fallen in love with her...but i just met the beautiful girl, i ever seen. 

Kira: hey inati? are you there? 

Inati: yes? what is it? 

Kira: are you ok? 

Inati: yay, I'm alright.( as he started to blush, while looking away)

simon: i think someone is in love!!!

Inati: SHUT IT! Simon! I'm gonna get you( As he started to chase Simon around the room, while the others started to laugh at them)