chapter 3

Adopted by HISTORY(A DMTN LOVE STORY)

Kira pov)

I can't believe i got adopted by my favorite group, and today i get to met another group, called DMTN, and i can't wait to met them, ( as i got ready for the day, i got into my clothes from the music video " might just die" ) I started heading downstairs to the Kitchen, and started making food for us, ) Then one by one came downstairs with funny hairdo, i started to laugh at them)

 

Yijeong: what is so funny, Kira? 

Kira: your hairdo, is so funny!!!( as we sat down, at the table, while we ate)

Jaeho: Hey leader, when is DMTN, coming over? 

Kyungil: they should be hear, at 10ish, and i think someone is excited to met them? ( as he looked at Kira who had a smile on her face) 

Kira: yay, I'm excited to met them, but I'm also shy to met them, but i can do it. 

Sihyoung: we also get to tour with them, for their new album" State of Emergency" 

Kira: im super excited!! NOW!! ( then there was a knock at the door, and Kyungil got up from his seat, and went to answer the door,)

( with Kyungil)

Kyungil: hey DMTN, its been awhile, how you guys been?

Inati: busy with many things, i heard you got a daughter, is she hear? 

Kyungil: yea, she's is also a fan of you guys, and she's excited to met you guys. ( as we walked to the kitchen, where the others were at)

What is gonna happen next? when she mets them, and maybe also fall in love with one of the members? who you want her boyfriend to be?