Chapter Seven

It Started One Night...But This Was Meant To Last Forever

Chapter Seven:

 

Jin climbed into his bed as gently as possible. He had put up Kazuya’s luggage, which had been amazing light. He smiled as he imagined the scenes of Maria arguing/convincing Kazu to pack light. Jin looked over at his wife who was still very much asleep.

 

She must be really tired. That was a long flight and now…now she is creating this new life…our baby.

 

Jin was still in a state of shock. He was happy no doubt about it, but a baby, with Kazuya. It was like a dream. Jin continued to look at Kazuya, and then unexpectedly she rolled over onto her back, her feet getting tangled within the covers, pulling it down some, her s exposed to the early morning air. For a moment Jin just looked at the sight. Then being unable to help himself he scooted over until he was flush to her side, then gently moving he kissed the swells of her s and down the valley until he made his way to her still flat tummy.  

 

He smiled against the smooth skin of her tummy. Inside her womb in the area where his lips left little butterfly kisses on her tummy his baby was developing. He prayed for the health of Kazu and the unborn baby.  It was to this that Kazuya woke up. Shifting a little she looked down her body to see Jin smiling lovingly at her while caressing her tummy.

 

“mmmm…morning?” Kazuya said, she took her left hand tangling it into his thick long hair.

 

“Morning...” Jin moved until he was eye level with Kazuya. The smile that was on his face, it was beginning to creep her out.

 

Moving her head back some to look at Jin. “Why are you smiling like that? It’s freaking me out.”

 

“Don’t you have something that you need to tell me?” Then Jin nods his head to the side table next to the bed. Kazuya turned her head to look behind her; she froze when she saw her baby book laying there. Biting her lip she turned back around face Jin.

 

“umm…lo…ab..” Kazuya was tongue ties. She hadn’t expected to tell Jin this way and on top of that she was really nervous like she had never been before.

 

“Kazuya…, relax. Are you pregnant?” Jin caressed her cheek as he asked.

 

She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. Then slowly opening them she looked into her husband eyes. “Yes. I am pregnant.” She takes another deep breath. “Is that a bad thing?”

 

Kazuya couldn’t quite look Jin in the eyes.

 

“Kaaaazuuuuyaaaa…” Jin playfully whined. “look at me?” She slowly lifted her eyes and looks him in the eyes. And what she saw helped to calm her fluttering heart. Jin looked genuinely happy, ecstatically happy.

 

“Are you happy?” She asked, wanting verbal confirmation.

 

“Heck Ya!! Ya-Oh!” Jin said grabbing her in a hug. “WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!” Jin became like a little kid on Christmas morning. At that thought she stilled.

 

“Wait. Isn’t it Christmas?” Kazuya asked as she pulled back.

 

“Yep. And I got the best Christmas present ever.”

 

“Baka! You totally ruined it. I had it all planned out how I was going to tell you.” Kazuya cutely pouted. She sighs before she continues. “But this is better” And without words their lips met in a deep passionate kiss.  After a while Jin released her lips so they could both get some air.

 

“Sorry, I ruined the presentation. I kinda stumbled upon it almost literally when I was putting your stuff away.” For a moment Kazuya had a worried expression on her face.

 

“Jin?”

 

“Hmm”

 

“Your parents will think the only reason we got married was because of the baby.”

 

“That’s not possible. They know EXACTLY how much I love you and how much I want you in my life. If you’re worried that Mom and Dad will think less of you. Don’t. They won’t.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“Well, I never mentioned this before because I don’t think it’s too big of a deal. At least now that I am a grown and successful man. But my mom was 14 when she got pregnant with me. My dad was 17.” Kazuya’s eyes widened in shock at that statement.

“Seriously!!”

 

Jin chuckles, “Yeah. So there is nothing to be worried about.” Jin becomes thoughtful, than asks. “What about your Grandmother Kamenashi-san?”

 

At that question Kame straight out laughed. “Oh..My..Goodness. She was ecstatic. She cannot wait! She has been talking about how she will be flying to Japan to take care of me and the baby as I come closer to my due date. I’ve never seen her so happy. And you know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“She wasn’t upset that I got pregnant before we got married, she actually seemed quite pleased about the whole situation. I could have sworn that she would have thrown a fit. She berated me about my actions with men for so long I was sure that she would.”

 

“Maybe it has to do with the man that is involved.” Jin suggested cockily cocking a eyebrow.

 

“Sure, whatever.” Kame smirked, but she admitted to herself that Jin may be on to something. After all her grandmother was enamored with the dashing Jin “Bakanishi” Akanishi.

 

“Are you up for breakfast, my Kame?”

 

Cocking her head to the side she realized that for the first time she had woken up with a calm tummy. The baby must be excited to be with his/her daddy now.

 

“I feel fine…so far…Let’s give it a try.”

 

“Come on then let’s get dressed.”

 

Kazuya smiled as she let Jin pick her up to take them to the bathroom to bath and dressed she smiled contently.  This may be the best Christmas yet.