Tearful Goodbyes

It Started One Night...But This Was Meant To Last Forever

Kazuya was crying soundly into Jin’s chest as they held each other tight. They were in the Los Angeles International Airport saying goodbye to each other. Not even three feet away were Koki and Maria  sharing a similar scene. Maria’s eyes were wet with tears as she and Koki hugged each other.  Her face snuggled into the crock of his neck. He was leaving her. She couldn’t believe it he was leaving her.

“Do you really have to leave me?” Maria asked as she hiccuped on her cries.  Koki caressed her face with his hands as he looked at the woman he had come to love with everything inside him.

“I don’t want to leave without you, but at least it won’t be long before you come to Japan, ne?”  Koki said. He wrapped his arms around her Maria’s waist again. He looks over at  Jin and Kazuya.  “Kame-chan…”he waits for her to lift her head  from Jin’s shoulder. “Kame-chan you promise to take care of my wife right?” Maria eyes widened at him calling her his wife. They had only just gotten engaged over the holiday.

“I promise, Koki-kun.” Kazuya said wiping the tears from her eyes.

At that moment the announcement for the boarding of flight 187 from Los Angeles to Tokyo Japan was announced.

“Kazuya…its only for a few weeks…But I’m going miss you so much. I’ll call and email everyday.” Jin said.

“Baka, do you know how expensive the telephone calls will be? Just e-mail every day, ne.” Kazuya gave a small smile as she untangled herself from the Jin. She goes over to Koki and gives him a goodbye  hug. When they let go she looks at Koki then at Jin, then back to Koki. “Promise you will keep him out of trouble so I don’t have to kill him when I get to Tokyo, okay?”

At that Koki busts out laughing. Maria who was hugging Jin goodbye looked at Jin and said, “Yes, Please keep an eye on Koki. Make sure he doesn’t  let any other woman take my place.”

“Hey, no one can take your place.” Koki grabs her back into his arms and kisses her soundly on her lips. Maria groans in pleasure.

This is the final call…All passengers for flight 187 to Tokyo is boarding now”

At that Jin and Koki grabbed their carry all bags and went to board their flights.  Maria and Kazuya could only go so far then they could only smile sadly and wave watching  then leaving. Soon they were out of their sights.

Maria sighs…this whole past week…in just a matter of days the whole world changed again.  As Kazu and Maria watched their love ones plane lift off into the air their hearts begin to cry as well as tears fell from their eyes. Even though the separation would be short…. A matter of four weeks for them it seemed forever long…but soon they too would be taking a plane ride that would take them over the sea and to the land where their heart were now planted….and that time could not come soon enough….

***

Maria walked into her apartment. Closing and locking the door behind her she left her luggage by the door. She didn’t feel like unpacking. It was Sunday. It was raining when they had landed back it her city. The weather matching her mood perfectly, because it seemed she had been crying nonstop.  She knew people had looked at her likes she was crazy but she hadn’t cared.

When she sat on her sofa her cell phone chimed notifying her that Kame-chan had texted her.

From Kame

To: Maria

I’m at my place. Lonely. Maybe I should have went home with you. But I need to get use to Jin not being here. How are you?

 

From Maria

To Kame

crying*cries* I just need to remind myself that this is temporary.  Get some rest we go to work tomorrow. Oyasumi!

 

From Kame

To Maria

Oyasumi! See you tomorrow.

 

Maria snapped her phone shut, her eyes lingering on the KAT-TUN phone charm he had ordered her, just because. He couldn’t understand her fascination for the idol group but he seemed satisfied when she told him that even with all six of them combined they couldn’t compete with the one Koki Tanaka. Maria smiled at the memory.

 

Looking at the mail in her hands she started to go through the small mound. The very first one on top was her passport. Maria smiled big time when she saw that. YES!! She screamed inside her mind. No more worries on that. The rest were bills and advertisements then the last envelope was a letter. It had no return address just her name and address typed on the outside.

 

Somewhat curious, she opened the letter.

 

It was a letter from Koki!!

 

My y Maria:

 

I know that we told each other  goodbye in L.A. but I couldn’t leave you without telling you, documenting, how much I love you so much. I have told you physically, with the intensity of our lovemaking. You set me on fire with how well and fully you love me. And I have tried to tell you how much I love you in the small things I do. But just in case those things didn’t get through…

 

I LOVE YOU!! So very much.

 

My heart is aching as I write this…how can I leave the very person who lives inside my heart? I know that we will make many memories in Las Vegas and L.A. But I will not be happy until you are permanently by my side. I will assume that when you have read this after returning to your old home before coming to your new one that you have said yes and have agreed to marry me.

 

I am so happy that you said yes. I have been holding on to that ring for two months. Yes, for two months now I’ve know that my love for you is so deep and intense that I had to marry you.

 

I bet that first night that we met in that bar you never anticipated that this would happen? Well, neither did I. But I don’t want you to every doubt that night that I met you was the best night of my life. And I cherish every moment, every second, every kiss, every hug, every argument and every makeup we’ve had together. Hurry up and get here!! I need you here with me!

 

I am already counting the days that you will come to Japan to be with me. Please don’t hate me because I couldn’t stay in America and build our life there. I know it’s the only home you have ever known but please trust me, I will take care of you and protect you, even laying down my life for you if you asked it of me or it was required to protect you.

 

Eu te amo!! Eu te amo! Eu te Amo!!

 

The next time I see you I will whisper those words to you as I hold you so close and so tight.  I will e-mail and call you as much as I can. You will be sick of me by the time you come but please bear with me.

 

Before i sign off...I have one request...Please, please, please, don’t fall in love with any charming men you may come across.  Please.

 

Te amo,

 

Your true love, Koki, AKA your special monkey

 

Maria wiped her tears from her eyes as she read the letter. She hadn’t been expecting this letter. It just again proved to her that she had been blessed with the most special man in the whole world and she sent  up a prayer up to God thanking Him for him.

 

Clutching the letter to her chest she laided on the sofa and tried to come up with a plan to make the days go faster so she could be with her beloved Koki Tanaka

 

A/N: Ta-da!! I hope this is a good start for the next part of this romantic drama. Awww. Koki left her a goodbye letter :0) and for those who don't speak Portuguese "Eu te Amo" is I love you, the equivalent in Spanish is Te Amo. I hope I was able to get across in the letter that from the beginning Koki was always serious about Maria Ortiz.  Yes!! Koki, I know you want Maria to get there soon. So do I! But she needs to take care of some things first :P And don't worry  Koki she only has eyes for you!! Just like me!!